Went primal(ish) in Jan of this year. Went from 177 to 162 in about 2-3 months. Around the 2 month mark I had a boost in stamina for about 2 weeks. I could run in basketball all out without getting tired. That used to happen occasionally for whatever reason a few times per year, but it happened for 2 weeks (6 days of playing) in a row.
Since then, however, that has stopped and now I have little stamina and am sometimes tired/winded within a few minutes of playing. That happened today and my legs just felt so heavy. Trying to figure out what the problem is??

The only 3 things I can think of:

1. I still cheat and drink beer. I think initially when I started paleo I was drinking very little beer and was drinking wine instead??
2. Maybe I'm not getting enough calories although I'm eating about the same as when I got the stamina boost. A typical day would be a protein shale with vanilla NOW protein, a few ounces of chocalte almond milk, a few ounces of almond milk, and a half banana. 5-6 pieces of bacon with 4 eggs, and about 12 ounces of steak for dinner with steamed vegetables and maybe some cottage cheese if I'm still hungry
3. Overtrained... I typically play 4-5 hours of basketball per week, 2 hours of volleyball, and list for 30 minutes twice per week

Any toughts