Thread: This was kind of funny... page

iniQuity is offline Senior Member

This was kind of funny...

Primal Fuel
    You know that favorite cup/mug/glass you drink just about everything in? Mine is a pretty big mug my mom got me a while back. I drink lots of tea from it just about everyday especially at night. I just noticed that it has a small picture of a hamburger, a side of fries and a drink and underneath it reads "If we are what we eat, then I'm EASY, FAST AND CHEAP"

couldn't be furthest from the truth right now! I totally forgot about that, now it's my favorite mug for a whole other reason.

In second thought, it IS kind of true, ever since going primal I don't spend as much on food (because I never eat out anymore, maybe once in a blue but I never buy "food" to snack on anymore) and most of my meals are easy and fast! the mug is right after all!

jrherring is offline Senior Member
    I went grocery shopping yesterday for our camping trip this weekend. I spent considerably less because I didn't buy chips, dips, beer, no fruit, etc. I bought bacon, eggs, whole chickens, shrimp and pork. Some broccoli and peppers for kabobs.

Was pleasantly surprised when I saw the total!
    Even if you fall flat on your face, at least you're moving forward!

Yr 42

Yr 41

February Whole 30-ish

start. stop. start.stop...now ramping up to cruising speed!

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    I LOVE this one line from Ratatouille, where Remy says, "If you are what you eat, then I only want to eat the good stuff."

Love that cartoons. Combines my love of cooking with my love of rats. Even thinking of getting a tattoo of Remy, holding a wooden spoon- lol.

I'm good friends with a pair of sisters named Remi and Colette! I haven't seen Ratatouille but they told me those are the names for the main characters?

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Yup. Remy is the rat, and Colette is the female chef that helps Linguini/Remy.