Thread: Things Are Going GREAT! page

PureFunctionalFitness is offline Senior Member

Things Are Going GREAT!

Shop Now
    I've now been eating 100% primal for around 3 weeks and a couple of days. I've dropped from 86.9kg to 80.5kg today, and I can see the body changing almost every couple of days. Fat is melting off with little effort.

I am using cronometer.com to track my macro intakes and make sure I am getting enough cals, but the whole thing is so easy. I expected to get to 83kg and things stall a bit, but it's rolling along great. I reckon there is another 3kg or so to get pretty lean, but then will just work on building muscle mass as I shed fat.

I bought the Phinney book and set myself some macro levels per day - ends up at 160grms fat, 103 protein, and 40grms of carb for a total of 2000cals, just for now, but I am sure I could eat more. I exercise quite a bit and went for .7 grms protein per 1kg of lean body mass, not sure if that should be a little higher for muscle growth and maintenance? I'm 6'2" tall, 44 years old, and now sitting on 80.9kg.

Once I get the fat off, I'll probably forget the measuring, just seems to work well for now

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Awesome!

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

aix_sponsa is offline Senior Member