Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lies lies lies lies page

Bare is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Lies lies lies lies

Shop Now
    Na
    Last edited by Bare; 10-29-2012 at 09:47 AM. Reason: ::;:

North Dakotas motto "strengthing from the land" more like strengthening our pockets !

North Dakota
    North Dakota's motto is "Strength from the Soil" - fitting for a state with over 26% of its economy based in agriculture and almost 90% of its land area covered in farms. The sub humid continental climate lends itself to the abundant production of grains and livestock. North Dakota is home to the Red River Valley whose rich black soil makes this area one of the most fertile in the world. The state leads the way in production of canola, flax, dry edible peas, durum, pinto beans and sunflowers. Milk is also a big commodity and the state produces enough in one year to fill over one billion glasses.

Top Five Lists
    Top 5 Commodities
    1. Wheat
    2. Soybeans
    3. Corn
    4. Cattle and calves
    5. Sugar beets

Top 5 Ag Exports
    1. Wheat and products
    2. Soybeans and products
    3. Feeds and fodder
    4. Vegetables and preparations
    5. Feed grains and products
    Last edited by Bare; 09-10-2012 at 12:25 PM.

Why is North Dakota doing so well compared to other states ?

Uppy is offline Member
    One word: oil.

Iron Fireling is offline Senior Member
    It's not a lie if you don't know it's a lie . If people are taught that grains are good, they'll generally believe it, and will pass it on to others as the gospel truth.

Goosejuggler is offline Senior Member
    You have to deal with this misinformation, its everywhere. The other night 'Today Tonight' (BS current affairs show) announced coconut oil was the worst oil you could use, and put canola at the top.

Le sigh.

thanatos is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bare View Post
    I am a 18 year old college student, attending school in North Dakota. The area also combined with Minnesota is like the heart land of excess insulin producing, fat storeing, allergenic, immune suppressing, anti nutrient , system inflationary ... GRAINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a normal gorgeous day ! But as I introvert person I get critized indirectly and directly daily by any individual, no matter if it's a freakin scientists or the wisest man or women. It's sad that even with a high degree of academic study do not know the difference between extrovert and introvert people. But that does not bother me as it is only a matter of educating ones self yes ?

So to the plot of the thread.

I was present in my class , but not according to people who don't know the above difference. My my instructor, a extrovert man in his mid 50s. Owner of a lot of land used for agriculture
    Okay I want to get right to the point.
    She mentions about her experience harvesting a roll of grains, and that agriculture is big bucks.
    But oh no, she lies to the classroom stateing that grains and nuts (legumes) are the best nutrition one can obtain because it is more of a slow digesting food. That we should all be eating this if we want to be healthy.

Three words WTF !

This is really sad, I'm getting emotional finishing this thread off. I can't beleive how people can lie this way. It's tragic and heart breaking ;( Why can we all work together to live a real healthy, long, happy life.
    Lies, implies that the person knows what they are saying is untrue but states it anyway. The person in question no doubt believes what they are saying to be true....after al CW has been telling us the very same thing for years.

Go easy and be kind to misguided people and don't lose sleep over them

chunkymonkey is offline Junior Member
    I'd like to comment on your post called 'lies lies lies', first off telling you that people are eating way too much meat! Your professor is absolutely right in stating this fact.
    It is possible for a person to live a long and healthy life on a plant based diet. A diet that consists of legumes, beans and vegetables with whole grains.
    Meat is not good for you, period! Protein, yes is very good for you, but there's a big difference between eating a 9 oz steak and a complete protein such as quinoa and a mixed array of vegetables all cooked to perfection.
    If you were to eat grass fed beef even those cows who enjoy those grass fields are being polluted by poor air quality and whatever the soil is made of.
    Don't kid yourself, Americans are facing an obesity epidemic because of their eating habits - most importantly eating habits that include red, white and blue meat and in huge proportions.
    Sorry for the pun, but sometimes it's good to bring some humor to such serious issues as healthy eating verses eating yourself to death.

Wanderlust is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkymonkey View Post
    I'd like to comment on your post called 'lies lies lies', first off telling you that people are eating way too much meat! Your professor is absolutely right in stating this fact.
    It is possible for a person to live a long and healthy life on a plant based diet. A diet that consists of legumes, beans and vegetables with whole grains.
    Meat is not good for you, period! Protein, yes is very good for you, but there's a big difference between eating a 9 oz steak and a complete protein such as quinoa and a mixed array of vegetables all cooked to perfection.
    If you were to eat grass fed beef even those cows who enjoy those grass fields are being polluted by poor air quality and whatever the soil is made of.
    Don't kid yourself, Americans are facing an obesity epidemic because of their eating habits - most importantly eating habits that include red, white and blue meat and in huge proportions.
    Sorry for the pun, but sometimes it's good to bring some humor to such serious issues as healthy eating verses eating yourself to death.

Dun Dun....Trollin' down the River.....da dun...
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

Jena is offline Senior Member
    I don't know that it is necessarily a "lie" in that I don't think that he thinks its a lie. It's more like misinformation. At some level in the chain there is intentional deception with only one purpose... money of course. However, I think most people are just misinformed.
    Cha-cha-cha changes.... turn and face the strange...

My journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread66276.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast