Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Primal Journal (Spiralicious) page 13

Spiralicious is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Well, the stroganoff was delicious. Sadly, I also had a pizza pop. Why?! Grrrrr.

But chili is for lunch and supper today (chocolate chili from Well Fed, nom)
    And I have leftover drumsticks for breakfast

Also, I did my chin-up practice and a dumbbell workout yesterday, feeling good about that! Now I'm going to try to get a walk in after work today. Hopefully it's not unreasonably cold.

I didn't get the meatballs made though.. tonight or tomorrow I shall do that. Mmmm meatballs.. I do miss me some meatball subs. I think I'll top them with marinara, green peppers and onions, and a little cheese. Hopefully that will satisfy the craving!

It was unreasonably cold. I tried to stay active inside, but now I've aggravated what was -up until now- a slightly tweaky shoulder, I cannot do much with it *super cereal sadface*

But I ate REALLY well yesterday! Lots of chili, a drumstick, some strawberries and some guac. A little cream in my coffee... and that was it! Quite impressed with myself on that count, just need to keep it up now.

It's quite cold again today, so I'm going to call it a meatball-eating rest day! It's supposed to get up to around 0 the next few days, so my plan is to get some nice long walks in.

Alright... the time has come. I am done here. I have found a much friendlier community over a nerd fitness which is doing much more good, and it just doesn't seem worthwhile to keep updating here, especially since all of my friends here have taken off.

If anyone cares, I'm Fonzico on the NerdFitnessRebellion board... It's lovely over there! Come join! Or don't. I'm not a cop. Just letting anyone who may care know that I'm not gone because I'm not following primal or anything (I definitely still am, and still read the blog) I'm actually doing better than ever! Just not getting anything out of this. Farewell!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213