Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Revenge page 2

DoraV is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    It looks great on you, congrats!! And $8, I'm jealous.

Sanas is offline Senior Member
    That dress fits you well -- did you say it's a 6? And it suits you too -- perfect for Florida honeymoon! Congrats on the wedding and the healthy!

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Congratulations! Scores like that make the world a sweeter place indeed.
    (Congrats on the upcoming marriage, by the by.)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Epic win! ;D As someone who spent most of my teenage-young adult years being angry and depressed at myself in the dressing room at the store, I can totally relate ;D
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Goosejuggler is offline Senior Member
    Yay, you look amazing!

Nycteris is offline Junior Member
    Awesome conquer!
    I had a similar experience not too long ago with a set of silky PJ's (pant and shirt set)... and they have been sitting in the oubliette waiting to be worn on both legs rather than just one. So last night I tried them on and oh my, they nearly fell off! Love that feeling!!!
    SW 260 lbs
    CW 194 lbs as of February 13, 2013
    GW 150 lbs
    PB start date: June 16th, 2012

Mitch is offline Member
    Congratulations! Last year (before paleo, or BP) I culled my wardrobe and went from 15 or so suits down to six, two of which didn;t reall fit and one was new, I liked it and when I bought it was probably out of hope. It and three others no longer fit, the pants literally fall to my ankles if I do not hold them up. The two that do fit really sorta don't-I am just to cheap to go buy a couple. Feels good. So good for you!

Mitch is offline Member
    Congratulations! Last year (before paleo, or BP) I culled my wardrobe and went from 15 or so suits down to six, two of which didn't really fit and one was new-I liked it and when I bought it and it was more out of hope. It and three others no longer fit, the pants literally fall to my ankles if I do not hold them up, they are too big to be altered. The two that do fit really sorta don't-I am just to cheap too go buy a couple. Feels good. So good for you!

OzK
    OzK is offline Member
    Huge woots to you! And good luck with the wedding and the rest of your life.

Chanda is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    That's inspiring! Congratulations on both the dress, and the wedding!

I'm a size 16 right now (jeans are even a bit loose in the waist) and to think that maybe someday I could be a size 6... That seems incredible.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast