Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open

Thread: Neighbor Noise

Threaded View

Neighbor Noise

I'm really, and I mean really, annoyed when my neighbors make noise. I wouldn't mind it if it was rare, but it's the norm. It's either loud music, or their kids stomping around, kids yelling, or their dog in the backyard barking when my windows are open because I'm trying to let some cool air into the house in the evening...

I'm doing some work at my desk. And even now, they aren't home, but their dog is howling and has been doing so all day. It's not loud, but it's just a constant, low, high pitched dog howl I can hear through the wall, and I have to admit it's driving me insane. It's been going on ALL FUCKING DAY. I don't mind dogs, in fact I like playing with them, but I can't stand my fucking neighbors.

SHUT THE HELL UP DOG! IT'S BEEN 9 HOURS THAT YOU'VE BEEN HOWLING! DON'T YOU REALIZE YOUR HOWLING IS NOT GOING TO BRING YOUR STUPID OWNERS HOME ANY FASTER?

AS I TYPE THIS HE JUST KEEPS HOWLING! I WANT TO SCREAM! My anger towards my neighbors is to the point where if tomorrow I heard they were in some terrible accident, I wouldn't blink an eye. I'm a nice person, but these people are not suited for living in a sane society. They let their kids run around like wild animals in their house and in the neighborhood, screaming and all, leaving all types of garbage around the neighborhood, toys, etc. They have parties all the time, drink a lot, smoke heavily, and most certainly do some sort of drugs, and their kids seem to have slight mental retardation because they probably did all this while they were pregnant. I hope they move out.
    Last edited by Bosnic; 09-08-2012 at 02:21 PM.