Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GrokGrok's Incredible Discovery page 2

grokgrok is offline Junior Member
    Day 37 (?)

I can fast a while. I still get a little hungry, but I'm not going crazy in search of food. I had breakfast today and now I'm cooking some chicken for dinner.

There are no more ketones in my pee according to ketostix. The first week or two I was really heavy on the ketones. Not anymore.

I feel great. I'm losing weight and I'm doing Doug McGuff's The Big 5 workout once a week and I'm seeing some muscle growth. I highly recommend his book. It makes total sense. Also, who would complain about working out only once a week? It's a great plan for me.

Good stuff. I'm about to go out and grab a beer with some friends and watch the debate like a good little citizen.

Until next time!

grokgrok is offline Junior Member
    Day 44 --

My heart beat right now is about 70 beats per minute. I'm not sure why? Too much salt? Not enough salt? Stress? Too much food? Workout increasing my metabolism? Too much fat? Am I dying?

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    70bpm is nothing to worry about in the short term. Keep an eye on it, adjust your salt, and try adding some magnesium and potassium if you haven't already. Magnesium has been a HUGE help for me, on so many fronts.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12