Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you have for breakfast this morning? page 16

noodletoy is online now Senior Member
    beef bone broth, 3 T of kerrygold butter, hot sauce and a sprinkle of wakame. black irish tea.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

StoneAgeQueen is offline Senior Member
    Four eggs scrambled in butter with tomatoes and ham.

Unicorn is offline Senior Member
    1.5 italian sausages
    1 slice fat bread with butter
    Decaf coffee with heavy cream.

KV8R is offline Senior Member
    4 eggs (2 hard boiled & 2 fried medium), 1/3 lb sausage, a pile of bacon, a tablespoon full of coconut oil in my coffee. 1 spoon full of chia seeds in my water. 3-4 more cups of plain black coffee.

Wildrose is offline Senior Member
    For breakfast today I had 3 slices of heritage bacon - mass produced, but no sugar - a whole leek sliced up and half a tomato. It was all fried up with Essence of Emeril - Bayou, paprika, Chinese five spice and a wee bit of chili powder. Delicious! And yes, the five spice was a random impulse.

Deegie is offline Junior Member
    I had 4 fried eggs [bantam eggs so a bit small], 4 bacon rashers, a sliced beetroot, some chopped up red pepper, a chopped up spring onion and a slice of cheese. Edit - and some sliced cucumber.

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    2 eggs fried in butter, some olive oil/sea salt potato chips, and a bowl of frozen mixed fruit/berries with yogurt.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

fmyurich is offline Member
    Coco Puffs and a Miller 64.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Chicken breast. Blegh, so boring. I'm trying to get away from eggs (autoimmune protocol) and never have leftovers, so I really have no clue what to eat.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Asmodeuskraemer is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Oh good! I wanted to post what I had for breakfast because of how delicious it was.
    I got some coleslaw mix at the store (I don't want to make my own because I don't have a lot of counter space and I will never finish it all-because I'll have to buy whole heads of cabbage-before it goes bad) because I had intended to make coleslaw. I was hoping to find a primal coleslaw recipe but haven't so far and frankly, I'm glad I didn't.
    I fried a handful and some of the slaw mix in coconut oil, then I added some bulk grassfed pork sausage. Saute for a bit, add salt, pepper, fresh basil, sage and rosemary, add and egg and OH MY GOD YOU GUYS! I could have plunged that down my throat with a funnel, it was so good. The basil and sage was a little spicey and balanced the cabbage really well. I hope to have it for dinner or breakfast tomorrow. Nomz ahoy!

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast