Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Shop Now
    Unfortunately, my "morning" is 9 pm... I had sauteed onions and squash with crockpot cooked pork short ribs.

I had some date/coconut rolls before I left the house early in the morning for a long bike commute - not a big early breakfast person. Then I had some BBQ pulled pork and avocado.

Are we defining this as a morning meal, or as the "breaking of the fast?"

Because I haven't had a morning meal since... High school.

4 egg omelet with pork sausage & mushrooms, topped with broon coo cheese (local dairy, kinda like a mild brie )
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

3 free range scrambled eggs, 2 sausage patties and 1/2 cup greek yogurt w/ 2 tsp home made strawberry preserves, 2 cups coffee

My stomach hasn't been wanting breakfast lately, although my body has. I had two boiled eggs and some beef jerky.

Quote Originally Posted by bdlee73 View Post
    Bananas fried in butter over cottage cheese. Sure it was a little higher carb but it was right after a fasting workout.
    HOLY COW, if I tolerated dairy I'd be on my way to the store and would eat this several times today. YUMMMM!!
    Life is not a matter of having good cards, but of playing a poor hand well.

- Robert Louis Stevenson

Breakfast at 4pm. Leftover salmon cold, with garlic aioli. I think maybe I licked the plate.

This morning, I got out the remaining bone broth and made a soup. Sliced cabbage, carrots, parsnips, mushrooms and the meat I saved from the original broth making. For spices, I put in coriander, tumeric, lemongrass paste and fresh basil. Also some salt and pepper. This took maybe a half-hour or so and I was good and hungry when I was done, so I dished myself up a bowl. Delicious!

Shop Now
    Half a banana fried in coconut oil and butter, plus.......two rashers of bacon I have this nearly every day. Plus two coffees with a good heaping spoon of coconut cream in each.