Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So sensitive to anything that isn't primal. page

StoneAgeQueen is offline Senior Member

So sensitive to anything that isn't primal.

Shop Now
    Today hubby and I were out in the car doing stuff and I got hungry. So we went into a supermarket to find some snacks and the only thing I could find to eat was some prawn ****tail. I read the ingredients and there was a tiny bit of sugar in it and a bit of vinegar, nothing else that I'm intolerant to. So half an hour later I have a swollen tummy and a headache.

I seriously cannot tolerate even the slightest bit of anything that isn't primal any more, including medicine and pain killers. It's like my body just wants to reject all of modern life.

I first chose the name StoneAgeQueen because of my love for the band Queens of the stone age, but now there are better reasons for having it!

I don't know if there's any truth to this, but I read somewhere that having Type O blood makes you even more sensitive to modern toxins, is this true? I'm Type O negative.

StoneAgeQueen is offline Senior Member
    Erm, I just realised that the language filter starred out C*cktail. LOL!!

jo
    jo is offline Senior Member
    LOL - I thought you were being a bit coy!

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    SAQ- There's a bar across the street from where I work that has a defective neon sign, when ever it gets even mildly damp/humid out it randomly will read "C@ck Lounge" or "Tail Lounge" LOL.

I've noticed an increasing sensitivity to some things, preservitives especially. I want to keep a certain "buffer zone" of immunity to modern poisons, just incase I'm ever on a cross country train, or bus and have nothing to eat but vendor food.

maba is offline Senior Member
    Now I understand why the F A G E brand of Greek yoghurt appeared as ***e on another thread LOL!

I'm Type O too and I react immediately to processed junk.

Funkadelic Flash is offline Senior Member
    I wish there were an option to turn language filter off, at least for registered members. It's unnecessary, disruptive, and I haven't found the need for a babysitter in quite some time. :P

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    Off topic - there's an Enlgish town that will probably have to change it's name at some point as it always gets filtered/censored - and I hadn't even noticed the naughty word hidden within it until I noticed people hyphenating it...!

On topic - I'm also type O, no idea why that would make a difference, but even overdoing primal carbs (eg parsnips, sweet potato), or more likely nuts, triggers the bloating / sickly response. In fact, the beloved coconut oil also has side effects in only moderate doses :/
    Meat and broccoli are fine, thank goodness!!

Funkadelic Flash is offline Senior Member
    Type O here, but I can handle primal carbs (even refined sugar) quite well. Dairy I can consume in moderation with little to no problem, though I choose not to.The only thing that REALLY gets me is grains. I get serious stomach problems and feel like **** the next day if I eat anything with gluten in it. Funny part is, I never realized I was gluten-intolerant until I cut them out of my diet via PB. I cringe to think of all the damage I've done over the years. >.<

avocado is offline Senior Member
    Haha, I feel I must post just because I am Type O.

Molecular Grokologist is offline Senior Member
    The whole blood type thing is, I'm afraid, both implausible and unsupported by the evidence.

As far as sensitivities, I've always been sensitive to dairy and gluten, but I didn't know it until I went off of them. Over the next month, the gastrointestinal distress I'd been living with my whole life just disappeared. I can't believe I had to put up with it for as long as I did. Unfortunately for me, I'm now EVEN more sensitive to them since I'm not inured to the issues they cause for me. One pasta meal on fancy Italian food date night leaves me doubled over in pain now. It's good motivation, though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast