Thread: Eating schedule page

Daydreamer is offline Senior Member

Eating schedule

I have a question.
    Some days, I like to focus on other things than eating, but I can't afford to fast while eating normally because I don't need to loose weight at all, don't want to get too skinny again.
    So what I've been doing when I want to do it, is eating 2 days worth of calories the day before and then enjoy my next day with plenty of energy and not having to think about food.
    But in a High Fat Low Carb way, is it possible to do it while not having to worry about gaining bf% ?
    (And, do you think it can be done ? I've red many articles where people talked about the way our ancestors eat and sometimes there were moments of feast and then of fast so I guess it's not unhealthy.)

So, is it doable to focus on "weekly calories", "weekly food", rather than daily calories/food ?
    It terms of body composition, is it right ?

Thanks
    Young self-caring Paleo-eater from France.
    (So please forgive the strange way I tend to express myself in your beautiful language )

KV8R is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'd say experiment with it to see if it works for you, but I believe Mark wrote in his book that it's all about averages, so yes, in theory it would work, but again, give a try to see for yourself.