Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bill Clinton, still vegan? page 3

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    I was watching To Be Or Not To Be this morning. It's a Carole Lombard movie, so I instantly snuggled under the covers and turned up the volume. In the first few minutes of the movie, there's a character who is playing a stage actor dressed up like Adolph Hitler, and he walks out onto the street in costume. For obvious reasons, he attracts a crowd since it's set in 1939 and filmed in 1942. He stands in front of a deli, and the narrator says something about "Could this be Hitler himself? Standing on a street in Poland and about to walk into a deli? It can't be! Hitler is a vegetarian!"

WHAT???

I had no clue, and I'm definitely NOT saying Clinton (or anyone else) is Hitler-esque, but I just never knew it before, and I was kind of surprised. Apparently he was all amped up about animal rights, which I find extremely bizarre given his record on human rights.

Wikipedia article, and yes I know it's just Wikipedia, but still...
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    keep reading the title of this thread as "Bill Clinton, Still Virgin..."

maybe I should start wearing my glasses more?....
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

bwhit is offline Senior Member
    I think he looks pale and frail. That's better than chubby, red and bloated I guess, but I don't think he looks good.

Helluva speech though.

JWBooth is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    WHAT???

I had no clue, and I'm definitely NOT saying Clinton (or anyone else) is Hitler-esque, but I just never knew it before, and I was kind of surprised. Apparently he was all amped up about animal rights, which I find extremely bizarre given his record on human rights.
    Wikipedia article, and yes I know it's just Wikipedia, but still...
    Hitler was actually very health conscious. He even contemplated banning smoking and restricting cigarette rations to troops but ultimately dismissed the idea as being to extreme (Hitler would be happy to know his dream has been fulfilled by our modern day Nazis). And Clinton really isn't that health conscious per se. He adopted the diet he's currently on only when he was literally at the point of death. However he may look, Bill Clinton is not a healthy man. He had quadruple bypass surgery a few years back and needed stents put in just recently. His diet is an attempt to hasten or turn back decades of cardiovascular damage his krispy kremes and McDonald's diet has done.

Calibunny is offline Member
    YES, he gave a helluva speech, but if you looked REALLY closely, you could see his hands had tremors. His voice also seemed a little weak to me. The whole time I was thinking how his "healthy" vegetarian diet was making him look GAUNT!

Bill, for goddsakes, eat a steak!

Corwin1968 is offline Member
    I seem to remember that Clinton is following Esseylstyn's program which is not only vegan but NO oils of any kind.

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I had the opposite impression as the OP - I was shocked at how frail and non-vital he looked. His skin doesn't look right to me. I know some of this is just from losing fat when you are older, but it looks to me like he needs more fat, protein, and just a few more calories.
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123