Thread: Squat Knots page

BigStrongStuff is offline Junior Member

Squat Knots

Shop Now
    So I was using kettlebells the other day and found that they really bother my wrists when I lift above my shoulder. I found the same issue when I front squat. In trying to figure out a solution, I created the squat knot. This tool really gives more comfort to my arms when lifting and can be used in so many ways. Extending the kettlebell, ground touching exercises, biceps, triceps, rows, its really a great help with anything. I'm trying to get this product out there to help others with the same problem. Next time you squat, use squat knots!! Check out my facebook page and videos!

Chris_H is offline Senior Member
    Post some photos or give us a link so that we can check this product out.

Personally, I don't experience wrist pain while using kettle bells.

BONZ is offline Senior Member
    This is a sales pitch, and a poorly written one.... or you went from "identify the need" to "design" to "test and implementation" to "production" all from the time you were "using Kettlebells the other day" to now.... which is possible I suppose? More likely, you (the internet sales team) created your user account just to post this up.....?
    Went Primal: 20 DEC 2011
    Starting: 6'1" 220 lbs
    Starting Energy: "bleh...."
    Current: 183 lbs @ 8.33% BF (Jackson/Pollock 4 caliper method)
    Current Energy: "WOOHOO!" See my journal HERE.

"Paleo? Try it, but be wary of the cult mentality that comes with it. Paleovangelists are everywhere and a bit scary."

Vanbiesbrouck is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BONZ View Post
    This is a sales pitch, and a poorly written one.... or you went from "identify the need" to "design" to "test and implementation" to "production" all from the time you were "using Kettlebells the other day" to now.... which is possible I suppose? More likely, you (the internet sales team) created your user account just to post this up.....?
    Sussed! Yeah, join date of <current month> and a post count of one...about as subtle as a fart in a car.