Thread: Suggestion: iPhone App page

Lillian is offline Member

Red face Suggestion: iPhone App

Mark,

if you ever get the chance/time (I know you're a busy guy), I think you and the worker bees should develop an iPhone App for MDA. It would certainly be helpful for all us tech savvy PBer's on the go, as well as put more exposure out there for MDA and The Primal Blueprint. Just a thought for you

JohnOTD is offline Member
    YEAH!

It could have a recipe section (user contributed maybe?) and access to the forum!
    www.primalfreedom.blogspot.com

If a man has the right to self-ownership, to the control of his life, then in the real world he must also have the right to sustain his life by grappling with and transforming resources; he must be able to own the ground and the resources on which he stands and which he must use. In short, to sustain his human right. - Murray Rothbard

Darthash is offline Senior Member
    Agree here, that would be awesome

NicoB is offline Senior Member
    I wish I knew had to code or I would have gladly taken up the challenge.

AppalachianMatt is offline Senior Member
    What a great idea. This idea could create a lot of Marketing buzz and help tons more people. If only I had paid attention in computer class.

Mark Sisson is offline Administrator
    I started the iPhone app build/submission process about 2 months ago. According to the company I'm working with, Apple has tightened their restrictions on what does and doesn't get approved. As such (and, I suspect, also because the company I'm working with has a lot on their plate) the MDA iPhone App is in the works but somewhat stalled at the moment.

But there is an MDA app for Android. Here are some screenshots: http://www.androlib.com/android.appl...roid-ttBA.aspx

The iPhone app should be very similar in style and features.

Lillian is offline Member
    I can't wait for it to come out! I'd definitely purchase it since I'm always on my iPhone 24/7.

Keep us updated, Mark!

GODSPEED is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Sisson View Post
    I started the iPhone app build/submission process about 2 months ago. According to the company I'm working with, Apple has tightened their restrictions on what does and doesn't get approved. As such (and, I suspect, also because the company I'm working with has a lot on their plate) the MDA iPhone App is in the works but somewhat stalled at the moment.

But there is an MDA app for Android. Here are some screenshots: http://www.androlib.com/android.appl...roid-ttBA.aspx

The iPhone app should be very similar in style and features.
    Thanks for the Android app Mark, I love it on my Samsung Moment. Finally an app for Android before the Iphone. LOL.

grandma is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I knew I liked android better
    It's grandma, but you can call me sir.