Thread: Yeah, this is working... page

metakomm is offline Junior Member

Red face Yeah, this is working...

Primal Fuel
    Quick note -

3 months into the being primal, I have lost weight - went from 223 lbs to 195lbs.

I was on a high fiber, low fat diet and lifted a lot of weight and was big on cardio. My only carbs were from whole grains. Ate every few hours to "fuel the body". I was on this diet for over a year. Still stayed at 30% bodyfat. I got muscles, but was fat. My fasting blood sugar was 100. And diabetes runs in the family.

Then I went primal. Lost weight, ate the animal fat, then quickly lost body fat down to 23%. Grains can kiss my ass. Went through carb withdrawal in the first 2 weeks, but when i got foggy, ate pistachios then felt fine 10 minutes later. Got past that, and I skip breakfast now. Only eat when hungry. I dont' fall asleep at work.

But anyway, the message in this post is, I went from a fasting blood sugar of 100 down to 81. That is a major win with primal. I have turned 2 people onto primal, and they are seeing similar results. Thanks, Mark!

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Yay!

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html