Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I don't speak bicycle. What's it called when... page 2

Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by honeypig View Post
    Exactly--it just means that your heart rate has risen to where it needs to be, your muscles are warmed up and loose and you're ready to go. If you feel that bad when you first head out, I'd suggest maybe starting out a little slower and easier. Give yourself a 5-10 minute warmup and your workouts will generally go better. It's good to do the same when you're done, too--take a little cooldown.

Best wishes!
    i always start out slow and easy with everything. i warmup thoroughly before i lift. always have, always will. and i jog/ride/paddle nice and easy for the first few minutes to get loosened up before i go at it.

honeypig is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    i always start out slow and easy with everything. i warmup thoroughly before i lift. always have, always will. and i jog/ride/paddle nice and easy for the first few minutes to get loosened up before i go at it.
    My suggestion to start out slow, warm up/cool down, was directed at the original poster, not you, since you were not the one saying that you felt awful when you first began your workout. Sorry for any confusion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12