Thread: The Bees page

Willow_NyteEyes is offline Senior Member

Exclamation The Bees

Primal Fuel
    I cried... I felt like that guy at the end of "Planet of The Apes"... I had to share.

What Happened to the Bees?
    ~ I don't talk to people with closed minds; they tend to harbor brain fungus. ~

Allbeef Patty is offline Senior Member
    Sad. I wonder if anyone has mapped CCD to see if it occurs near corn fields first.

In July of 2007, the German crop was infested with the rootworm. The German government ordered that every possible method should be used to eradicate this pest, including the use of clothianidin. Shortly after the seeds were planted, in May of 2008, some 330-million bees abruptly died!

According to the German Research Center for Cultivated Plants, 29 out of 30 dead bees had been killed by direct contact with clothianidin.
    Seems definite enough for me.

But we know how American "science" works.

How does the "German Research Center for Cultivated Plants" = American science?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    That's what I mean. In France and Germany you're far more likely to see the government do what's right based on logical decisions based on the best science has to offer. In America and other "Western" (for lack of a better term, maybe... "blindly capitalist") societies we're far more likely to see science that supports the industries who pay for it. When that happens in France and Germany, people riot, flip over cars, start fires, etc... because the people care about what's right. Here (America) the dollar rules all.
    Last edited by Allbeef Patty; 04-02-2010 at 03:44 PM.