Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lissee's Exercise Journal page 2

lissee is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    2.5 miles walking yesterday.

3 sets of 7 incline pushups.

Went on a 6 hour hike through the Vienna hills on Saturday.

Did kettleball squats earlier today. Boy do my hamstrings feel tired and tight!!!

Wow, so my hamstrings HURT for two days after doing the kettle ball squats! I was really clenching the muscle when rising, and I guess it resulted in really working those muscles well. HA. Am just getting to the point where I can sit down without taking it slowly. :/

Am doing a moderated fast yesterday and today, did Peak 8 this morning. I had good success, knowing that my energy reserves were down, I moved the resistance on the recumbent bike down one notch. The one thing I noticed was that my heart rate did not recover as quickly as it normally does. I ended up skipping sprint 7, and it got right back down where it normally is, then went all out for the 8th sprint. Boy I feel good!

Once the Peak 8 was done, I lifted doing 3 sets of mid-rows. I actually moved the weight up on this (have been thinking of doing this for some time.) And boy was it hard!

Ended up having coconut oil & cinnamon, and then some bacon drippings after working out (didn't want to spike my insulin by having a buttered tea...). Normally, I'd eat 20 grams of protein after doing Peak 8, so far so good. Am thinking about all that human growth hormone coursing through my body, eating fat like a heat seeking missile!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12