Thread: Nutritional courses with a primal element, help?! page

Howard44 is offline Junior Member

Nutritional courses with a primal element, help?!

Hi, I'm a 45yr old male who has experienced a fitness renaissance in the few months since I began to follow The Primal Blueprint. I am so used to feeling lethargic, being addicted to sweet stuff and having hunger spikes from eating so many carbs' that I am stunned at the newly lean, stronger and more energetic person that I seem to be transforming into. One of the upshots of this positive transformation is that I have a strong desire to work with other people in a motivational field like exercise and nutrition. So I'm looking for advice about nutritional courses that other Groks and Grokette's may have studied that embrace, or at least incorporate, a primal element. I'm loathe to devote time and money to studying the standard nutritional model that recommends the 'grains and low-fat' approach if there are any alternatives out there. If anyone can help I would very much appreciate it!

Aliayzar is offline Member
    Institute for Integrative Nutrition | Health Coach Training - World's Largest Nutrition School

Check this out. It is not 100% primal based but I think it is as close as you are going to get.

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    You might look at the Weston A. Price Foundation (WAPF) and see if they recommend anything. They still talk about grains, but they're generally traditionally processed.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

patski is offline Senior Member
    Institute for Integrative Nutrition sounds really interesting...but too good to be true at the same time.

And no mention of tuition costs either. You have to call 'em up. PFFFFFFT.
    A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

Aliayzar is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Unfortunately they don't list tuition and they of course are not 100% primal based but it is food based nutrition through diet and was mentioned a few times in the Weston Price monthly journal so I think this may be as close as we can get.