Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Women who have become fat-adapted--give me hope... page 3

diene is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by jojohaligo View Post
    \What are you doing with them in your house anyway? I
    I don't have Cheez-Its at home, but they call to me nonetheless.

diene is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fireling View Post
    Hmm the fact that you're having cravings and thinking about giving up suggests to me that you're just not eating enough. It's hard to tell though as you haven't listed a typical day's food. I've come across a lot of people who seemed to stall when their calories went too low. Of course, it's different for everyone!
    I assure you that I'm not eating too little. In fact, I'm pretty sure that the reason I'm not losing weight is because I eat too much. Though I can easily keep my carb intake less than 100 g/day (I usually eat around 75-80g--it's hard to get below 50 though), I eat between 2100-2300 calories and about 170 g of protein per day. That's definitely too many calories and too much protein. I'm a 5'4", 133 lb female. So you can see how ridiculously much I eat. Even if I fast most of the day, I still end up eating over 2000 calories during my 5-hour eating window.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Then cut back on calories, push through the hunger and let the body adapt. in my 8 hr window, i eat about 1500-1700. (five ft seven and 128 or so).

Miss Understood is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Dial back on protein and replace it with more non-starchy vegetables. That will reduce your calories, provide extra vitamins and minerals and fiber and you should still feel full and satisfied.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123