Thread: Tapout XT page

cayla29s is offline Senior Member

Tapout XT

Primal Fuel
    Have you done it? Any reviews you can share?

Coach Palfrey is offline Senior Member
    Haven't tried it but it looks awful. It's basically P90X - but with added MMA Athletes who've been paid handsomely to pretend that they train like that.

Drmike is offline Member
    The infomercial states how you don't need a Pullup bar to do the workout. Like that's supposed to be a selling point. The Pullup may be the best upper body exercise there is

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    General rule of thumb: If Tapout sells it, don't buy it.

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drmike View Post
    The infomercial states how you don't need a Pullup bar to do the workout. Like that's supposed to be a selling point. The Pullup may be the best upper body exercise there is
    No way brah. Bicep curls in the squat rack are the best upper body exercise there is!

Drmike is offline Member
    No way. The concentration curl works every muscle in your upper body. And it is the perfect exercise for training to bring a big mug of beer to your mouth (sarcasm)

Andtckrtoo is offline Senior Member
    I have Tapout. It's nothing like P90X, actually. It's definitely not a strength based workout. There is a lot of boxing/kicking drills and some body weight exercises, and some band work that is okay, but not enough to really work you if you are looking to gain muscle.

I enjoy the workouts as I enjoy the drills and all of the plank work and push ups, but I will say that Mike Karpenko is hands down, the MOST annoying instructor I have ever seen. He makes Tony Horton look calm and reasonable. I know a lot of people who have gotten this series only to return it because while they like the workouts, they cannot stand Mike. I simply mute him. I have a high tolerance for nutty instructors, but Mike pushes my buttons.
    Christine
    Wag more, bark less

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    you want a tapout body?

YOU GOTTA COME AND GET IT!!!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Ronstar is offline Member
    Andtckrtoo's review was hilarious. I am trying to find good youtube footage of this guy cuz I just GOTTA see what the most annoying trainer in the world looks like.
    This is not much different than tae-bo though, right?