Thread: Please help IM stuck at the same weight for the past 5months page

dnieto090388 is offline Junior Member

Please help IM stuck at the same weight for the past 5months

Primal Fuel
    hello I need some help please. Im 5'11 190 I want to get down to the 165 175 range but i seem to always hoover around 190 give or take a few pounds. I do olympic lifts and run about 12 miles a week and still always the same for the past 5 months. I eat primal.. can anyone give a good running regime tips or ideas on what I can do to get the lean runner/soccer player build

peril is offline Senior Member
    You need to give people information if you want assistance. Describe your compliance to the 10 primal laws
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

MissJecka is offline Senior Member
    You're talking about two different things here: weight and physique. If you want a physique, get rid of your scale. Stop weighing yourself. Muscle is more dense than fat, and if you focus too much on the number on the scale, you will put blinders on - you will not realize the improvements you may be experiencing in your physique and overall health.

If you want to lose weight... well... as the previous comment mentions, let us know more about you. 5'11" and 190 at 13% body fat is different than 5'11" and 190 and 8% body fat. What are you eating? What current exercises are you doing? How long have you been living primal? Are you 80%? 100%? 50%?
    >> Current Stats: 90% Primal / 143 lbs / ~25% BF
    >> Goal (by 1 Jan 2014): 90% Primal / 135-ish pounds / 20-22% BF

>> Upcoming Fitness Feats: Tough Mudder, June 2013
    >> Check out my super-exciting journal by clicking these words.

Weight does NOT equal health -- ditch the scale, don't be a slave to it!