Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi from norfolk UK. Missing my puddings. page 2

Gary Conway is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hi Kate. Welcome to the forum! I like making paleo pancakes with bananas. Add a little bit of dark choc or some berries and its delicious!

Zoebea34 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate P View Post
    Lissee, that sounds great, have checked supermarket for coconut cream but can't find it but I'm sure I've seen it somewhere before. As soon as I find it I'll give it a go...
    Apparently tesco have it Hun, and hi from another UKer x
    Last edited by Zoebea34; 09-12-2012 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Spelling

Hi Kate, I'm in Norfolk , UK too. Seems like we are a bit thin on the ground. This country is still in the grip of the low fat /low cal nonsense. Have you noticed how sometimes ,say in Tesco , they only have half fat cream and the meaty is yuk, lean and gristley. I feel my choice of foods is being eroded and I have to go farther afield to get good food.
    Ive been low carbing since January , after reading Barry Groves ,Wheatbelly , Gary Taubes etc . I havnt lost much weight , probably being post menopausal and have been following Dr. jack Kruse for the reset of Leptin and my circadian rhythm. I feel a bit of a crank mentioning this but I never realised what a complex system the human body was.
    Anyway, you seem to be doing ok, so keep up the good work.
    Barbara

yes, Tesco do have it in but its sweetened. As I recall the carbs are pretty high, I put it back on the shelf.

Zoebea34 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by iateallthepies View Post
    yes, Tesco do have it in but its sweetened. As I recall the carbs are pretty high, I put it back on the shelf.
    Thanks for that was gonna go out fri to get some but I'll stick with ordering online.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12