PB Fitness Workout Counter - wireframe feedback
For a weekend project, I wanted to make a countdown timer for doing primal workouts. These are pretty rough wireframes but I want to gather feedback early so I can iterate. I'm trying to make it as simple as possible for now:
* You input set duration and rest duration then hit start
* The current workout is shown on the right with your repetition goal and your completed repetitions from a previous workout
* Stored information will be down the road. For now I'll probably just have static goals.
* The bar on the left has the remaining set time and it moves down the set list
* Finished sets get green backgrounds, once the bar hits the bottom, you're done
Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions. Thanks!
Here's a link to the image: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6060854/pro...wireframe1.png
Last edited by cesperson; 09-02-2012 at 04:25 PM.
Reason: Took attachment out, just sourced the image directly.
Well, here's my first run at it. Very little functionality but it demonstrates how the countdown would work (I hard coded everything to 1-second). Some notes:
* It doesn't have the initial screen.
* Pause button doesn't work.
Check it out here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6060854/pro...rst/index.html
And here's a screenshot:
Let me know what you think. I'm going to clean the code up (it's a bit of a mess) before adding any functionality.