Thread: Beef Short Ribs page

jammies is offline Senior Member

Beef Short Ribs

Primal Fuel
    Hi everyone;

I bought a big package of beef short ribs that I need to cook up tomorrow. I have made the slow braised with red wine and aromatics version several times. While it is good, I'm in the mood for something different.

Anyone have a fun short rib recipes that can share? I don't eat nightshades, so preferable something that isn't in a tomato base.

Thanks!
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

noodletoy is offline Senior Member
    go asian, with some soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger and chilies in the cooking liquid. a beer in there is good too. when it's done, reduce the cooking liquid and finish either with nut butter or coconut milk and sambal sauce.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway