Thread: PB is amazing! page

ATTAACK is offline Member

PB is amazing!

Shop Now
    I've been doing PB for a little over 2 months. I've lost 13 pounds and I look pretty good; at least I think so... In Mark's book he says that everyone has a six pack underneath their fat. I can confirm this is true. Not only do I now have a six pack, I look very muscular overall.

I've had absolutely no problems following the PB and just laugh inside every I go to the grocery store and leave with my whole cream, eggs, bacon, berries, and hunk of meat.

SCruz Carter is offline Member
    Welcome to my world! This life is amazing and it only gets better!
    Male 37 Years Old
    210 LBs - 5/14/12 - SW
    180 LBs- 8/15/12 - CW
    ??? LBs- GW
    36"- Starting pant size
    32" - Current Pant size

Grokdaddy is offline Senior Member
    Yeah PB is down right fun. I can honestly say this.
    All time high weight 262 lbs
    Primal since Spring 2012
    Start PB Weight: 240 lbs ish
    Current Weight: 220lbs ish
    Goal Weight:190-200 lbs
    All on a 6ft. 1/2 inch frame.

I can't wait to meet my abs for the first time in my life. We gotta lot of catching up to do.

I love this way of eating and hope to be able to help others.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ATTAACK View Post

I've had absolutely no problems following the PB and just laugh inside every I go to the grocery store and leave with my whole cream, eggs, bacon, berries, and hunk of meat.
    lol yes this definitely counts as FUN.

kbates is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokdaddy View Post
    Yeah PB is down right fun. I can honestly say this.
    I agree!

A friend told me about PB 10 weeks ago over a lunch meeting. He was eating a huge, awful-looking salad and I
    was eating 2 large pieces of yummy brick over pizza. But, when I heard his story and how to PB was making a
    difference in his life I got excited and went straight to my local library and got the one and only copy that day.

Ironically, that same week, I ran across "Wheat Belly" and bought it too, so I was reading both books at the same time.
    Between the two of them, I decided to get off wheat and grain completely and get on PB.

I have been struggling with 30+ unwanted pounds on and off since I was 20. (I'm 52). I used to be a runner, but I
    kept getting injuries so I had to stop. The last time I tried running was nearly 2 years ago. I have one of those bodies
    that can gain weight effortlessly and to lose weight is a HUGE undertaking and near torture...until now!

For anyone thinking about getting Primal, it is absolutely fantastic! I LOVE bread and it was a big deal for me to
    completely give up wheat and grains, but I did it and that was 10 weeks ago. Today, I have lost more than 16 pounds
    and I feel fantastic. I used to have huge mood and energy swings. No more! I used to have a chronic rash that seemed to
    never leave and created real misery for weeks at a time. No more! I used to have inflammation with swollen hands that
    ached when I first started walking on PB. After one week of being grain free...no more!

I have dropped two belt sizes and I only have 15 more pounds to go for my goal of 31lbs weight loss.

I LOVE Primal. I love butter, eggs, bacon, and yes...I have come to love that awful looking salad my friend was eating!

Mark says in his book, that if you follow this program, 'the weight will effortlessly fall off'. I can tell you
    that it has been absolutely true for me. I have always had a really hard time losing weight, but this has not been the case
    AT ALL with PB! In fact, here's a confession: I was so injury-shy that I was afraid to work out and although I have lost
    more than 16 pounds in 10 weeks, I have only worked out 4 times the entire time other than long morning walks.
    (Sorry about that Mark, I'll get on it now, bro!)

OK, I better stop. I'm just so excited about PB.

The biggest problem I have now is keeping my pants up. THAT is a real hassle right now...but one I'll take over 30 extra
    pounds any day.

Mark, thank you for sharing your knowledge and discoveries with us. I am so grateful. Kirk

Umanvi is offline Junior Member
    Yeah dude its absouloutly true...keep it up and enjot lot of fun.thanks

TheodoraB. is offline Member
    Once you started, you don't want to go back !
    “Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” ― George Bernard Shaw

Female 5'6.5"
    Grok since 08-25-2012
    Before Primal : 198 lbs
    CW : 176.8 lbs

Calorie Counter