Page 372 of 663 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382422472 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 6623

Thread: What is your workout today? page 372

Fernaldo is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Squats - 305 x 5, 245 x 7, 185 x 10
    Press - 155 x 5, 125 x 7, 95 x 9

Misc bullshit - Weighted Hyper extensions (45lbs), Bike Sprints 15 seconds x 4

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Trying to match this will now be the sort of "anchor exercise" in my workout today. I got 3x3 with this weight last time around without too much of a struggle. Thanks for the inspiration, tfarny.

Next I'll either put the bar on the floor and add a plate for a 1x5 (if I have enough left in me) deadlifts or keep it on the rack and lose a plate for a few sets of good mornings. I do like to be efficient in the squat rack.

Not sure what else. Depends on what equipment the AC Slaters aren't fouling up with their bare midriffs and overly scant tank tops. Definitely pull-ups. Been doing more transverse-plane rows lately (I think? Bent-over rows and inverted rows.). Man, I hate pull-ups.
    Maybe it was the fire tfarny lit under my ass, or maybe it was having taken a co-worker out to lunch when I am used to training in a fasted state, but I got all 3 sets of 5 squats with 225#.

Then I did 3x10 of good mornings with 135#

Then 3 sets of 7 muscle-ups

45# dumbbells military press (seated) 6,6,4 with excellent scapular rotation (focusing more on ROM/mobility than strength on this right now)

3 sets of 8 curls (I NEVER do curls) with a 50# straight bar, with Fat Gripz. I can tell you my forearms are ROCKED. Typing hurts right now. For serious.

Lots of stretching and steak for dinner!

tfarny is offline Senior Member
    Maybe it was the fire tfarny lit under my ass, or maybe it was having taken a co-worker out to lunch when I am used to training in a fasted state, but I got all 3 sets of 5 squats with 225#.

Then I did 3x10 of good mornings with 135#

Then 3 sets of 7 muscle-ups

45# dumbbells military press (seated) 6,6,4 with excellent scapular rotation (focusing more on ROM/mobility than strength on this right now)

3 sets of 8 curls (I NEVER do curls) with a 50# straight bar, with Fat Gripz. I can tell you my forearms are ROCKED. Typing hurts right now. For serious.

Lots of stretching and steak for dinner!
    Sweet dude! Should I mock you regularly to help with your workouts or something?
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    Sweet dude! Should I mock you regularly to help with your workouts or something?
    Yes! At least until I hit my summertime 1RM goals (200 bench, 300 squat, 400 deadlift). Thanks.

Nick the Destroyer is offline Senior Member
    AM: Barbell Complex 4x5 RDL/Row/Power Clean/Front Squat/Press (105lbs)

Four Rounds:
    Diamond Push Ups x 20
    Incline Sit Ups x 20
    Back Extensions x 20
    Chin Ups x 10
    Dips x 15
    Alternating Split Squat Jumps x 10 each side

PM: Stairmaster 20:00 2.4 miles, 114 Flights, 340 kcal
    "Suffer no guilt yee who wield this in the name of Crom"
    Quote on the Father's Sword

Fernaldo is offline Senior Member
    Weighted Chins - RPT
    Rows - RPT

Misc BS - Weighted sit ups, Hammer curls
    "The problem with quoting someone on the Internet is, you never know if it's legit" - Abraham Lincoln

Yes! At least until I hit my summertime 1RM goals (200 bench, 300 squat, 400 deadlift). Thanks.
    I fart in your general direction!
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

fat belly frog is offline Senior Member
    Day before Yesterday - fit ball core exercises - surf ski balance practice - one hour
    Yesterday - 2.5km run then "You are your own Gym" week one work out two (Ladders - leg set) and few Kettle bells for good measure
    Today - one hour paddling in a surf ski - first time in a surf ski and my hip flexors and abs are feeling it big time.
    "Times fun when you are having Flies" Kermit the frog

Nick the Destroyer is offline Senior Member
    Walked the dog 2.2 miles

Straight Ellyptical (elevation 7, resistance 4, s/m 200) 60:00

Supposed to be a rest day today, but did alot of furniture moving yesterday, along with my workout, and was feeling pretty tight. Felt that a long, slow cardio would loosen my up.
    "Suffer no guilt yee who wield this in the name of Crom"
    Quote on the Father's Sword

Active recovery (foam rolling, hot / cold plunges, warmup weights) instead of nailing PRs. Cause I'm burned out today.