Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 296 of 969 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306346396796 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 9682

Thread: What is your workout today?

Shop Now
    Back Squat 3x5 @ 165 lbs (still working up slowly to nurse a back tweak from bad form)
    Bench Press 3x5 @ 150 lbs
    Pull-up 3x5 @ body weight + 7.5 lbs

Plus probably walk the dog after dinner.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Climbing down a granite ledge 20' down to tie rope to deer taken with my bow, back up the ledge to haul up with a rope, cleaned the deer, then carted it out on friends cart hauler.
    You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

Today was sprints/intervals on the bike. I've had a splitting headache all afternoon/evening, but today just sucked it up and completely and utterly killed the interval workout today. Not sure how/why, but I absolutely hammered it today. Still have the headache though.

Today was gardening. 3 hours of mixed light and heavy work. I was cutting up, crashing up and carrying away an inch thick, more than human height dahlias - it was quite a year for dahlias and normally I wait for the first frost to soften them up, but the forcast looks like 'warm going into a sudden snow storm' so I started on them. Got about dozen of the plants, about half of them... Well, that, digging up the tubers and carrying the endless bags of the leaves and stems made a good enough moving slowly!
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

dado Guest
    0-3, another loss, but our best game yet; dropped 5 points, 1 swat, some boards, good pick (i set good picks now that i've been squatting),

and a lot of running jumping, some sprints, some light jog; basketball is the best for overall the fitness, oh yea.

Sorry dado...I like Hoops, but gotta give it to soccer(Futbol) for overall fitness...But then again, I'm biased(Hence the name):-)

Back and Abs

10 min jog warmup

4 x Max - Wide Grip Pulls Up
    4 x 5 - Bent Over Barbell Row, Heavy
    4 x 10 - Lat Pull and Cable Row Superset
    3 x 25 Swiss Ball Crunch
    3 x 20 Hanging Leg Raise
    3 x 15 Swiss Ball Knee Tucks

Today is my first depletion workout, machines for 6 sets of 15 reps, here I come. Burn, baby, burn! As a point of curiosity I want to see how many minutes of moderate cardio I can possibly fit after that

Yesterday I managed 20 min of steady state cardio after UD2.0. Don't know if it even did anything (well, I got to watch Glutton for Punishment). I think I would rather go VLC and not do cardio after depletion workouts. Just do not feel like they do anything.

But I am not missing Zumba tonight! Might not be the highest intensity Z, and who knows if my kiddo manages the whole thing, but I am going!

Today: UD2.0 Depletion WO 2 + Zumba

Shop Now
    Various kettlebell exercises using 16lb and 35lb kbs + deadlifts of 170lb x 5 and 235lb (all the weight i can fit on the bar),just moping around in my garage because it has rained virtually non stop for 5 days.