Page 296 of 659 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306346396 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 6585

Thread: What is your workout today? page 296

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Back Squat 3x5 @ 165 lbs (still working up slowly to nurse a back tweak from bad form)
    Bench Press 3x5 @ 150 lbs
    Pull-up 3x5 @ body weight + 7.5 lbs

Plus probably walk the dog after dinner.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Mainer is offline Senior Member
    Climbing down a granite ledge 20' down to tie rope to deer taken with my bow, back up the ledge to haul up with a rope, cleaned the deer, then carted it out on friends cart hauler.
    You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

jsa23 is offline Senior Member
    Today was sprints/intervals on the bike. I've had a splitting headache all afternoon/evening, but today just sucked it up and completely and utterly killed the interval workout today. Not sure how/why, but I absolutely hammered it today. Still have the headache though.

Leida is offline Senior Member
    Today was gardening. 3 hours of mixed light and heavy work. I was cutting up, crashing up and carrying away an inch thick, more than human height dahlias - it was quite a year for dahlias and normally I wait for the first frost to soften them up, but the forcast looks like 'warm going into a sudden snow storm' so I started on them. Got about dozen of the plants, about half of them... Well, that, digging up the tubers and carrying the endless bags of the leaves and stems made a good enough moving slowly!
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

dado Guest
    0-3, another loss, but our best game yet; dropped 5 points, 1 swat, some boards, good pick (i set good picks now that i've been squatting),

and a lot of running jumping, some sprints, some light jog; basketball is the best for overall the fitness, oh yea.

SoccerGrok is offline Senior Member
    Sorry dado...I like Hoops, but gotta give it to soccer(Futbol) for overall fitness...But then again, I'm biased(Hence the name):-)

tritleb is offline Junior Member
    Back and Abs

10 min jog warmup

4 x Max - Wide Grip Pulls Up
    4 x 5 - Bent Over Barbell Row, Heavy
    4 x 10 - Lat Pull and Cable Row Superset
    3 x 25 Swiss Ball Crunch
    3 x 20 Hanging Leg Raise
    3 x 15 Swiss Ball Knee Tucks

Today is my first depletion workout, machines for 6 sets of 15 reps, here I come. Burn, baby, burn! As a point of curiosity I want to see how many minutes of moderate cardio I can possibly fit after that

Yesterday I managed 20 min of steady state cardio after UD2.0. Don't know if it even did anything (well, I got to watch Glutton for Punishment). I think I would rather go VLC and not do cardio after depletion workouts. Just do not feel like they do anything.

But I am not missing Zumba tonight! Might not be the highest intensity Z, and who knows if my kiddo manages the whole thing, but I am going!

Today: UD2.0 Depletion WO 2 + Zumba

megalodon is offline Senior Member
    Various kettlebell exercises using 16lb and 35lb kbs + deadlifts of 170lb x 5 and 235lb (all the weight i can fit on the bar),just moping around in my garage because it has rained virtually non stop for 5 days.