Page 292 of 670 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342392 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 6696

Thread: What is your workout today? page 292

Leida is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Thank you, jenjess. I am a bit deflated about it atm, unfortunately after yesterday's Madcow:

Failure on both OHP (3x68) and DL (2x185), which means I did not improved these 2 lifts at all this cycle. I will still attempt maxes on Friday, but yeah.... On the positive side, after a rainy morning, we had an unseasonally warm and pleasent evening, and I took my kid for a nice walk around the storm ponds. It was beautiful.

I am trying to figure out how to cut in a walk today. I am probably just going to park by the grocery store, load the groceries, and go for a walk from there, then pick up the child and we go and try Zumba. I might have to pick up a cereal bar for her as a snack for Zumba, if I do my walk
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Nick the Destroyer is offline Senior Member
    Walked the dog 1.5 miles

Straight Ellyptical (Elevation 12, Resistance 7, s/m 225) 15:00

Kenpo 60:00
    "Suffer no guilt yee who wield this in the name of Crom"
    Quote on the Father's Sword

jens522 is offline Senior Member
    Warm up: 100 single unders
    45 kb swings w/25 lb bell
    45 air squats

Deadlifts. Played around w/the reverse pyramid method Martin suggests. Had a PR. 173 for 2 reps.
    Barbell rows. 5x5, 65 lbs
    assisted band pull-ups

napoleon1815 is offline Junior Member
    20 minutes on the Airdyne bike...12x2min intervals with 1 min rests. After that, 10 minutes of non-stop circuit strength training using a dumbell and bodyweight.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Walked 10km through hard rain/wind conditions. Seriously the stuff almost blew me over. Oh and I mixed in some jogging. I needed broccoli.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

ciep is offline Senior Member
    Leaving in one hour for a day of bouldering in Lake Placid with my best friends. Today will be a good day.

dado Guest
    squat bench and deadlift!! W00T W00T W00T W00T

Leida is offline Senior Member
    Yay, managed to fit in that second walk, and through the miracle of a sandwich, trail mix and spontaneous friendships, my kiddo managed to spend the entire hour in the gym while I danced the Family Zumba away. She was running around with her new friend, doing a bit of dancing, snacking and all that. Good thing we have a wonderful instructor, who doesn't demand the kids to be all lined up and dancing the hour through Next time I am taking the coloring book along too.

Dancing was so much fun, and kept us busy during the crucial dinner time, so I could skip dinner for my fast as well. Yay!

I am thinking to do the short HIIT today while kiddo has her skating + whatever we do togetehr after school (walk and belaying her most likely), and take a recovery day at the pool tomorrow, then pull maxes on Saturday, and start the Great Kettlebells and HIIT week on Monday. School's out both Friday and Monday for Thanksgiving weekend (Canadian), so I have a bit more flexible schedule this weekend than normal. Obviously, if my husband can't come home early enough to pick the kid from daycare tomorrow, I won't be able to do the relaxing pool night. Well, at least I will put in a wonderful walk in the downtown park, rain or shine!
    Last edited by Leida; 10-06-2011 at 05:20 AM.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

napoleon1815 is offline Junior Member
    12x2min intervals on the Concept2 rower...with warm up, cool down, and rest periods a total of 20 minutes.

Nick the Destroyer is offline Senior Member
    Walked the dog 2 miles
    "Suffer no guilt yee who wield this in the name of Crom"
    Quote on the Father's Sword