Page 283 of 682 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293333383 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 6814

Thread: What is your workout today? page 283

BR1986FB is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    60 minutes of Walking 10.0 incline 3.2 mph

thebiggfella is offline Junior Member
    I won't be training today but my last workout was on 17th September when I did one set of weighted chins to positive, static and negative failure and one set of deadlifts to positive failure which took 2 minutes and 50 seconds altogether. I'll be doing 30 mins on the Concept 2 rowing machine on 20th September and I'll be gunning for my PB and then weights again on 23rd September.

Leida is offline Senior Member
    Great Madcow yesterday, no failures!!!

SQT (126 lbs max); WO: 215 lbs; LO: 265 lbs; BP (82 lbs!!! max); BBR (89 lbs max), pull-ups, chin-ups, dips, a couple of sets of Inverted rows; but deltoids were not so great, only 2 sets with 17.5 and crappy.
    Stretched for 40 min while the kiddo was playing and splashed with her in a pool for a bit. Also, managed to lift myself in a back bow, WOOT!!!! Last time I did it, I was a teenager.
    Stroll with the family through the park - actually a good long stroll.

I do not want to talk about my 5th rep on 82 lbs, the side-wayness, the groaning and the sliding on the bench things, but it was a rep, not just rack. So, trying 83 now!!!!!

the most amazing thing: not tired today, because lifting was 1st thing yesterday, and I ate like a champ!

It's raining though, so I am thinking we'll go play in the pool today with the kiddo instead of playground. If I take it easy today, I will be able to do a Madcow with DL tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I am running out of exclamation marks, so I better stop. But, boy, I am so happy with my Madcow this time. Sheesh, the 95 lbs lift-off on the bench ain't feeling that bad no more either. Coul;d be I am only a few months away from 95 lbs bench. Yes?
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

pollydinasaur is offline Member
    1hr 35 mins walking dogs

then usual 3xreps of 20 air squats, 20 lunges, 20 supermans, 60sec planks, 20 dumbell rows, 10 assisted push ups, 1 pull up & 2 chins up,

Then pull up or chin up whenever I walk past door bar - combo of 4 so far today.

CoS
    CoS is offline Senior Member
    I'm doing P90X Back and Biceps today. 3rd day in my dorm, where I don't have a pull-up bar, but I can set up some bands/homemade TRX straps to simulate.

megalodon is offline Senior Member
    Sunday,10k run incorporating 0.8 mile steep hill (the"Wizard", Alderley Edge) about a third of the way round,killer.

Nick the Destroyer is offline Senior Member
    Walked the dog 2 miles

Yoga 90:00

Kenpo 60:00
    "Suffer no guilt yee who wield this in the name of Crom"
    Quote on the Father's Sword

primal_jessjane is offline Senior Member
    Yay Leida!! Are you sure you are ready to tackle the 83 lbs, given that your 82 lbs was not perfect? ;-) Remember strength training is a lifelong journey, not a sprint! Don't hurt yourself, girl! :-) Do you have any back/shoulder pain? Sometimes I wonder, I'm pretty strong for my size already, am I doing more harm than good pushing the weights like I do? 'Cause I'm like you, I'll be crying with agony before I tap out. Buuuut, is that good!??

Saturday: Meant to do Crossfit with my man, but we got lost and they had already started. But we DID accidently come across this great park with some dirt trails, so we chased each other around in our matching Vibrams, did some sprints and some inverted rows and push-ups for about an hour. Love my man :-) :-)

Sunday: 24 mile bikeride with dad, took us 2hrs. 62 and he's still got it!

Today:
    115x5, 130x5, 145x11 Glute Bridge (sweet! 1 more rep than last time.)
    40x5x5, 30x10x1, 45x7x1 OH Press (I want to get better but they seem even WORSE! Did lots of sets instead...)
    8x4 Push Ups
    12x3 Glute "Wall Pushes"
    7x2 Dips, guy was yelling at me, PUUUUSH IT!! He thought I was 30. Uhhh... Barely 21 buddy, thanks... ;-)
    + more biking, because I am an ADDICT! Tomorrow I get to watch my boyfriend make his first loaf of coconut flour bread. He's doing very well with diet considering he lives on a naval base. .. Do any military men reading this, he uses a "crockpot" that cooks in the microwave. A whole rotiserrie in 20 minutes! Really great for the circumstance...

jsa23 is offline Senior Member
    Sunday was a lifting day - unfortunately it was also a drop-a-45-pound-plate-on-my-foot day. Someone overloaded one of the weight stands at the gym so a 45 lb plate was just barely hanging on the edge, and when I went to take another plate off... well, ouch... still managed to squat(weight hit near the toes so I could push off the middle/back of the foot pain-free) on it and finish the workout.

Was worried it might be broken last night, but it's definitely improving and I'm going to give it another day or two and see how it goes. I'm not going to do any running/sprinting until I'm sure it's okay - so I went to the gym and did an interval session on the bike there. I really need to get a fluid trainer for my road bike for when it's dark/raining/ridiculously cold outside. The bikes at the gym just don't fit me well.

BR1986FB is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Wendler 5/3/1 with 30 minute walk