Page 279 of 661 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329379 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 6610

Thread: What is your workout today? page 279

matt22 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Mine was a light jog, fast walk and doing body weight stuff off of park benches, bike racks and basically anything I can dangle from. It was fun, all done wearing my vff. I try not to stress about it too much, just enjoy the process.
    "Carpe diem"

primal_jessjane is offline Senior Member
    "Deload" .. Some of it seemed silly. 5 reps of SP at 20 lbs? Reeeeally? Is that really gonna help me get better at them? I just feel like a fool going that light.....

Squats, 45x5, 55x5, 65x5
    Bridge, 115x5x3 (was supposed to do way less but...uhh..........:-))
    Pushups, 15x2 (slow and hold!)
    Dips, 8x3 (pissed me off due to the fact that 8 reps was nearly impossible without grinding my teeth to a pulp)
    Handstands

~80 minutes of "play" between studying:
    Biking (getting very good at steering with no hands!)
    Handstand Practice
    Walking
    Light Jogging
    Lots of Sprinting (I experience what I think you'd call "bliss" while running full speed through a field)
    Yoga Stretches
    Leaping/Jumping Practice

This girl actually stopped me on my walk around the neighborhood and asked me if I was exercising, or if I was f'ed up. Hahaha. She was all, girl you crazy, I saw you racing that car!!! I was like what the hell is she DOING!! She said I looked "very healthy" and "energetic". I never used to feel this way eating and training like I used to, two years ago. I invited her to come do sprints with me and I think she is down ;-) It just feels so freaking good to have that VITALITY. Do you guys feel it, too? ;-)

Leida, it's all in your head! Try doing "headstands" instead by using a pillow and slowly kicking your feet up. This'll get you used to being upside down. You failed your last squat rep!? Thank GOD for a safety bar! I've been putting them in lately now actually, especially since on Wendler you're really pushing out everything you got on the last set. I usually "know" when I can't move the weight, though. I've also been having more back issues, mainly just lots of cracking and tightness down the spine, so I keep thinking I should take it easy... It's a slow journey, not a race... sigh.... But honestly, I think my back gets more irritated the longer I have to sit during the week. Do you know how much compression sitting is for our spine? Especially with poor posture!? Going to class for 4-6 hours a day... Studying for at least 3 hours a day... Driving for 30-90 minutes a day... Eek........ Lots of sitting :-(

KatyNC is offline Senior Member
    I did some body weight squats, push ups and overhead press (with the assistance of a chair). I am going to go for a bike ride in a bit! Great morning!

AuntPol is offline Senior Member
    Yesterday I did 6 rounds: Suicides (to 100 and 150 m) and 6 Burpee Pull ups plus I walked 3.5 miles

Today I will hike 2-3 miles.
    My journal
    7/5/11 -Size 14;
    1/10/12 -Size 4

Leida is offline Senior Member
    I had a blast on the playground yesterday. Heh, I was trying tio climb with my feet up the ladder with my bum in the air and learning to keep my head down, when I hear someone hailing me. Well, the head of the parent's counsel actually. Luckily, she is an old friend and one of the most 'live and let live' people I've ever met. Still funny. Wish the weather hold for longer, it would have been fun for us to play like that. But, the wintyer is maybe week or two away now.

MadCow today, the dreaded deadlifting day, yakes.

Jessjane, that's why I prefer Madcow to Wendler, the deload is not as pronounced, and it grinds up from week 1 to week 12 every time.

I squatted 123 before, so I didn't excpect to fail, but body is the way body does. I am never afraid to fail on squats because of the rack's construction. I would never push bench though. I tried benching in the rack, but the bars are not the best height and it is not as comfortable as on a benching bench. I really want to hit 130 lbs this cycle on the squat.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Nick the Destroyer is offline Senior Member
    Walked the dog 2 miles

Five Rounds:

Core Balancer Push Ups x 10
    Ab Rollout x 10
    Chin Ups x 10
    1 Arm Kettlebell Swing x 10 each side
    Split Squat Jump x 10 each side

13:00
    "Suffer no guilt yee who wield this in the name of Crom"
    Quote on the Father's Sword

KatyNC is offline Senior Member
    Also did a five mile bike ride! Beautiful day!

BR1986FB is offline Senior Member
    60 minutes of Walking 10.0 incline 3.2 mph

dragonjax is offline Senior Member
    Did 30 minutes of intervals on the Cybex cross trainer. First time incorporating sprints. UGH. Also did weight resistance training for 30 minutes.

Nick the Destroyer is offline Senior Member
    Walked the dog 1.5 miles

Ellyptical 30:30 intervals (elevation 11, resistance 6) 15:00

Kenpo 60:00
    "Suffer no guilt yee who wield this in the name of Crom"
    Quote on the Father's Sword