Page 278 of 672 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328378 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 6720

Thread: What is your workout today? page 278

BR1986FB is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Walking 10.0 incline 3.2 mph

primal_jessjane is offline Senior Member
    Leida, I started practicing against a wall at first. It took me a few days to get adjusted to being upside down (read: headaches) but that subsided, unless I do it in the morning! Now I can hold my handstands for a good 60 seconds or so. Usually my wrists are the first to give out, so I'm gonna try them on some dumbbells instead. I still use the wall but can tap away from it for 15-25 seconds now. It's so fun to progress!!

Where did you hear the OH was sensitive? Interesting... Regardless of whether I do it though, I still wake up starving. It's a hunger I don't get in the middle of the day. It's like a deep, burning and nagging feeling that I REALLY cannot shake no matter how much I try to ignore it. It's inconvenient when I want to fast or don't want to cook or whatever in the morning. It's like, REALLY? Agaaaain?! I woke up in that condition this morning at 6am. I slept well, about 8 hours, and don't feel stressed or anything. I just don't get it and can't find any answers on it.

Should be "deload" this week, but am thinking maybe not... ;-) Oh -- and congrats on your BP weight! I don't even try with the BP!

Leida is offline Senior Member
    I just don't have the agility or maybe the nerve to try a handstand But I think you have inspired me to give it a shot. We are playing today after school with my kiddo on the playground, and it has nice surface (not gravel, but awsome rubber mats), so I will give it a shot. I promissed her that mommy will try monkey bars with her, and she was super facinated by an older girl making a forward cartwheel, so that sounds like something we can try out together for fun.

As for the OHP being sensitive, that was a general consensus of the ladies on the StrongLifts 5x5 forum Everyone has troubles with it.

Saturday: OHP: 45, 55, 2x5 (@60), and 4x60 & Kettlbells

DOMS in the ham/glutes hit as I was going to bed, earlier than the last time. So, I had a spectacular falure on my Madcow on a SQT. Because I have never been trainig to failure on my programes, I did not experience a large muscule failure, it was kindda interesting. I did not just drop the bar on the last rep, I actually dropped on my bum to the floor, shaking and sweating & crawled from under the bar instead of getting up and walking from the front of the rack. Had to sit it out for a bit before I could unload the bar. It's annoying to fail on the lastrep, lol. Because of the muscular failure, I dud not push BP, failure on SQT is one thing, failure like that on BP... yakes. So, Madcow results on Sun:

Madcow (Sunday): SQT (max at 123 lbs, F on the 5th rep); BP: (max of 3x3 @82 lbs); BBR (max of 86 lbs); Inverted Rows, deltoid raises 3x6 @ 17.5 lbs

I am not going to do a Turbo-Core spinning class tonight, going for a walk instead while my kiddo is having her dancing class. Want to recover before tomorrow's DL session. Well, at least the SQTs will be light.
    Last edited by Leida; 09-12-2011 at 06:43 AM.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Nick the Destroyer is offline Senior Member
    Walked the dog 2 miles

Yoga 60:00

Kenpo 60:00
    "Suffer no guilt yee who wield this in the name of Crom"
    Quote on the Father's Sword

megalodon is offline Senior Member
    4.7 mile run in strong,blustery winds (hurricane Katia on the way)

dan12 is offline Junior Member
    I start with swimming today...

HillsideGina is offline Senior Member
    I've been doing some stuff in my backyard on the patio, like jumping rope. Today I put an old outdoor rug on a small deck back there and did my kettlebell and freeweights there partially in the sun. Dang, sometimes I'm so clever I can't stand myself!

Harp32Wil is offline Junior Member
    One of the best ways to get info is to look at the WOD thread in this forum. Lots of good ideas there.

BR1986FB is offline Senior Member
    Wendler 5/3/1 with 30 minute walk

loligoss is offline Senior Member

Swimming with my youngest kid

He's 12. We swim 30 laps. Why is this unconventional because it is quality time and play time all in one.