Page 276 of 728 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326376 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 7278

Thread: What is your workout today? page 276

jens522 is offline Senior Member
    50 burpees for time, 3-3-3-2-2 deadlifts and then 5 rounds of :30 deadlifts (90 lbs), :30 pushups and :30 kb swings (1 pood) w/one minute rest between rounds.

HillsideGina is offline Senior Member
    Had a bangin' table tennis lesson yesterday. I had a breakthrough where a couple small improvements just clicked. So pleased. When you are learning something like this there are long plateaus where you feel you are getting nowhere, and you start thinking negatively - "I'll never get better", "Why am I doing this again?", "I'm too old for this" and so on. Then you slog on with it and get these periodic breakthroughs.

Now I am going to go do my kettlebells and some jump rope. A long dog walk later in the evening after it cools down.

primal_jessjane is offline Senior Member
    4x12 pushups
    5x30s handstands
    125x5, 140x3, 155x9 Glute Bridge
    7x2 dips

Haven't been to the gym since Sunday, so I assumed I'd smoke it today. My energy was zapped and my focus was nill. I tried a few shoulder presses with 45#, but the barbell had that super heavy feeling today and I didn't feel like crashing and burning...... Why why why??? :-( Been very low-carb for the past 3 days, at only 40-60g, so curious if that has anything to do with it... ? Comments? Also started waking up ravenously hungry in the middle of the night, despite eating right before bed OR not eating right before bed. ?????? Had the best freaking under-cooked flour and sugary peanut butter cookie after the workout though. And it felt SO GOOD!!!! ;-)

Have been sprinting/running/push-ups/etc throughout the week with the kids I sit. Their 6th grade neighbor and I raced against the clock the other day and I made it across the baseball field in 20 seconds!! Twice! I hauled ASS! Then I had the 60-65lb girl wrap herself around my torso while I crawled in a low push-up. WOW I felt like a beast woman!!

Tomorrow.... 6-hr yoga event! Should get in a good 90 minutes of group yoga in the park with my old man. :-) Sunday... Early 30m+ bikeride with a group of Floridian/Georgian "adventurers". But what to pack for a lunch?!? A giant chicken?!?

sarah1990 is offline Senior Member
    Deadlifts! My fave!

Then 15 min Amrap:

30 GTOH @ 27kg - 7mins
    then as many rounds:
    run 200m
    6 pullups (scaled for my weak self!)
    6 press up
    6 kb swings (10kg)

2 rounds + run/pullups/1 press up in remaining 8 minutes.

I was one sweaty lady.

Leida is offline Senior Member
    Jessjane, SOOOO envious of your hand stands!

The overhead press is super-sensitive to your body condition, so if you were hungrier and run around a lot, it could have impacted it. In fact, a butterfly sneezing in Brazil impacts it...!

Madcow yesterday: SQT (max of 122, HARD!) WO (210), LO (260 - that's pretty much at the limit, can't adjust, damn it), BP (81 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES, GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!) & BBR ( 3x 86, so did 8X65 after as per classical Madcow scheme, and was annoyed). Run out of time, so just 3 chins.

Today: additional OHP (aiming for 3x5 @60) to add OHP volume. Then a KB session, then just a normal play/gardening and whatnot Sunday.

Have a great SUnday everyone!
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

BR1986FB is offline Senior Member
    Wendler 5/3/1 with 45 minute walk on treadmill

MONSTER bench press day as I got 11 reps on my last set of 5. Left a good 2 reps in the tank and this was after adjusting my working max up 10 lbs instead of the prescribed 5. This new powerlifting bench press stance is really locking in my delts and making this lift a pleasant, pain free, lift.

jens522 is offline Senior Member
    Hey it's only Saturday!!

Half mile run to warm up. Worked on pull ups and dips. OHP w20 lb dumbbells for 5x5. Front squats were kinda sucky. I lack the wrist flexibility but trying to get there two at a time. Then 10-9-8 and so on front squats w 25 kb and burpees. 13 min.

TexasPrimal is offline Junior Member
    10 sprints up a 40 yard hill with about a 35 degree grade. Short, brutal and efficient.

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    Dammit, man. I'm still out.

Chomping at the bit to get back into the swing, but I'm still sidelined with a nasty hip injury. Had ultrasound txt, TENS unit, *and* an ice-down yesterday at PT. Couldn't even go to the most gentle of yoga classes this week as even something as simple as sitting in easy pose (cross-legged) is so painful. grrr.

Moral of the story:
    Do not try to push through a groin pull. Do not resume exercise until you are sure you are 100% again, not 70%.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

reelo is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi all,
    cricket tonight at 12am !!!!!