Page 267 of 683 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317367 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 6822

Thread: What is your workout today? page 267

mercop is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hit the hill again with the Bulgie Bag, my calves are screaming. Then 75 two handed swings with the bag.- George

Nick the Destroyer is offline Senior Member
    Walked the dog 2 miles

Ellyptical Sprint Intervals 30:30 (Elevation 11, Resistance 6) 15:00

Kenpo 60:00
    "Suffer no guilt yee who wield this in the name of Crom"
    Quote on the Father's Sword

jens522 is offline Senior Member
    Today did OHS 5x5
    3 rounds of 15 front squats
    15 burpees
    9:12
    Then ran a mile as fast as possible, which was 8 mins after that.

primal_jessjane is offline Senior Member
    Leida - What are your longterm goals with exercise? Obviously you can't keep up 3x HIIT + 3x heavy lifting forever.....Unless you can afford to eat like a beast and sleep like a baby! ;-)

Meant to do some quick sprints after class today, but I got horrible sleep. School is making me stressed ALREADY! :-( Maybe a bikeride to the store when I get home. I'm thinking of a crockpot curried beef........

Leida is offline Senior Member
    My long term goal is a visible deltoid when arms are in a relaxed state (i.e that cool bump around the shoulder) & balancing quad with a heavier hamstring, while not admitting more fat on my belly and thighs. Basically, I want to look less like a weed growing out of an old tree stump

Sorry about you getting damaged sleep! Sleep is a paramount! So many people think that they do themselves good by cutting sleep in order to fit in 30 min of excersise... not good.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

BR1986FB is offline Senior Member
    Wendler 5/3/1....Good day! Got 7 on my last set of 1 on OHP.

Leida is offline Senior Member
    Yesterday: HIIT bike: level 3, HR variable between 140 and 160, was winded on the last 3 or 4 intervals, so will stay on L3 for next HIIT and try to pedal my way to 160 HR.

Today. The morning started super-crappy, I woke up before 2 am, my mind racing about paperwork for next year's trip to the accursed home-country of mine. Sheesh, people born here just do not realize how lucky they are (like, you know, they do not recognize my 13 year-long marriage down there as legal?). Anyway, spend good 3.5 hours running chores from cooking chicken broth to troubleshooting the dialogue in an add-on to an old CRPG I am working on. Off to gym, and during the ride hunger (of course!) hit me. Darn, couldn't kick in 20 min earlier when i was dealing with 2 boiled chickens and hubby's breakfast? Anyway, protein bar. Grr. What a crappy, crappy way to start the day. Still better than a failed training session, I suppose.

Madcow: SQT (light @88 lbs); OHP: 3x5, 58 lbs; DL (max of 166 lbs); support: a couple of chins, pull-ups, 2x5 dips and 3x6 of frontal deltoid raises @17.5 lbs.

Planning to walk at lunch, stretch and do a Super-star Booty Hill walk after lunch.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

CoS
    CoS is offline Senior Member
    I killed my workout yesterday, although I didn't squat nearly as much as hoped (I don't have a proper rack and I'm tip-toeing around the issue very carefully to avoid injury.) I did 6 rounds of medicine ball slams, pull-ups, push-ups, planks/power sit-ups, back rows, back flys, and jump rope. I'm very sore this morning. Tonight I'm going to do some sprints.

Nick the Destroyer is offline Senior Member
    Walked the dog 2 miles

Five Rounds:
    Diamond Pushups x 20
    Ab Roll Outs x 10
    Chin Ups x 10
    Kettlebell Swings x 20
    24" Box Jumps x 10

11:45

Kettlebell Practice - 3 Rounds
    TGU x 1
    Swings x 10
    Snatches x 5 each side
    Press Progression 5-6-7

Will Probably get some more kenpo in this evening.
    "Suffer no guilt yee who wield this in the name of Crom"
    Quote on the Father's Sword

primal_jessjane is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Leida, so... Your goals are mostly aesthetic? I think you really ought to slow it down and take your time, that sort of stuff will develop. :-) (Just FYI, doing every sort of push-up possible until failure helped to develop my delts.) I don't know how you can handle all that workload! You don't count calories too, do you? And I'm SURE you do not look like a weed growing out of a tree stump. We are our worst critics. ;-) Here ya on the sleep -- I came home and took a nap after a (short!) day of school, and then I was in BEAST MODE for training. I actually did SUPER good today with my squats and I was giddy as hell, running around the gym and doing handstands. I suppose fasted training would work if you're getting plenty of sleep without stress, but I just can't handle it most days. I feel much better if I've had at least 500 calories or so an hour or so before training. Did you say you abandoned that or no? Protein bars are good if they are LARA BARS! My roommate ate mine yesterday. PISSED! She owes me. ;-)

Man... And if anybody hasn't tried canned tuna in extra virgin olive oil, it is AWESOME!!! I just bought 10 cans of it since it's on sale -- 4 for 5 bucks, so, about 5 bucks a pound, not bad. :-)

Nick, how do you feel during and after your workouts? I feel like all those metabolic conditioning workouts made me want to cry during the middle of them. ;-)

80x3, 90x3, 100x10 back squat
    55x10x5 back squat
    7-6-5-4-3-2-1 neutral grip pull-ups
    8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 inverted rows, bent knees
    + bike bike bike bike

So... I just realized that your percentages are based on 90% of your RM, not 100%... Is this right? I met this guy at the gym (who was not a douchebag and/or hitting on me!) who was doing deadlifts in socks (never see that!) and to my surprise he did Wendler for 4 months with great success, especially on his DL and squat! Good inspiration!