Page 265 of 616 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 6159

Thread: What is your workout today? page 265

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    Off today.

I've got body parts that are sore that I don't even know the name of. (And I work in healthcare.)

Also, please do not post anything funny on this board today. Ow. It hurts to laugh.

Leida is offline Senior Member
    (Sigh) was getting progressively more tired throughout the day, food not fixing... Gave up on HIIT, and since it is my husband's last vacation day he asked me to come home a bit earlier to get some garden chores done, just a bit of standing around in the garden stuff (an arch assembly and measure up etc). So, no walk, no stretch. Still feel meh right now. Will go shop in a few minutes, and then HOPEFULLY will be up for KBs. If not up for KBs, then bike HIIT and miss KB this week. Darn you, body, recover!!!!
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

BR1986FB is offline Senior Member
    Wendler 5/3/1 with 30 minute walk

Started using a new bench press stance. Got 8 reps on my last set of 1. This stance will take some getting used to but it definitely alleviates front delt pain.

mercop is offline Member
    Just got back from a 1 mile + walk with the Bulgie Bag. Went up and down High Street. The first 100 yards or so are about a 35% grade. Then back to the park where I wore it for some step ups and walking bleachers. Something I have noticed is that after I am done working out I sweat about twice as much as usual. Loving it...George

CoS
    CoS is offline Senior Member
    I'm doing sprints today. Feeling kind of tired...had to fast for blood work this morning and I was standing around in the hot sun...kind of drained me. I just ate an egg with tomato and olive oil and a little yam, so hopefully that gets me going for my workout.

Nick the Destroyer is offline Senior Member
    Walked the dog 2.2 miles

Dumbell Bench Press 10-10-10-10
    T-Bar Rows 10-10-10-10
    Bottom-Up Bench Press 1-1-1-1
    Pause Squats 5-5-5-5
    Deadlifts 5-5-5-5
    Kipping Pull Ups 5x10
    "Suffer no guilt yee who wield this in the name of Crom"
    Quote on the Father's Sword

CoS
    CoS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CoS View Post
    I'm doing sprints today. Feeling kind of tired...had to fast for blood work this morning and I was standing around in the hot sun...kind of drained me. I just ate an egg with tomato and olive oil and a little yam, so hopefully that gets me going for my workout.
    Well that was interesting, to say the least. I drove to the park and jogged down the soccer field twice to warm up. Said screw it and went home. As I pulled into the drive, I got mad at myself and drove to a different park. I did 4 hill sprints, said screw it again and went home. Went into my home gym, put on the boxing gloves and hit the bag really hard for about 5 minutes with a few burpees thrown in. Then I did some bicep curls with the barbell and then a few squats. And then I did the first 1/3 of Insanity Asylum Speed & Agility, with a few minutes of extra jump rope.

I was/am so furious at myself. In addition to my lethargy from earlier (after having blood drawn and probably a carb crash after two small apples and half a yam), I couldn't get my head into my workout. I figure its because I had a doctor's appointment this morning and weighed in at 208.6. I was around 203 on Monday, and this is the first week I haven't been counting calories. I thought all hope was lost and I was screwing up somehow. I do feel like I'm overeating on my protein and fat, but I haven't cheated. I've been dairy-free, lower sodium, moderate veggies, maybe a few too many grapes, but nothing major. So after all this raging and barely getting a workout doing random shit in frustration, I took a hot shower and jumped on my scale at home......200 lbs even (haven't had BM since 10am Friday, mind you, so probably a little less than that.) The scale at the doc's office isn't the same as mine. I'm doing fine! I was pissed for nothing. Amazing what psychology can do to you.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    I was going for active recovery with a 90lbs squat but ended up doing 20 of them, soooooooooo.....
    Oh and planks, side planks and crunches. Why crunches? Because I felt like it.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

ciep is offline Senior Member
    Spent the morning bouldering! Man it feels nice to be out there again...

BR1986FB is offline Senior Member
    Wendler 5/3/1.....Squat day. Changed my form up a tad. Felt very powerful with the new bar positioning.