Page 250 of 698 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300350 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 6971

Thread: What is your workout today? page 250

JT_London is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Random workout in the gym, with the aim to switch between exercises with minimal rest. In the mix I did some skipping, pull-ups, kettlebell swings, horizontal pull-ups and press-ups using TRX, DB Shoulder press, tricep extensions and bicep curls on cable machine.

Leida is offline Senior Member
    Glad I did recovery day yesterday! The garden club ladies are made of sturdier stuff than I am! They waited out 20 min hailstorm in the van, and some of them even visited a garden during the last of the shower! In the end, I didn't get home until after 9 pm, and yet again didn't get enough sleep. I am running on about 1 hr deficit every day this week since my 'Sunday night anxiety' attack on Monday night (was long weekend here in Canada), and I was barely able to keep awake this morning. I honestly had a vision of falling asleep mid-squat!

The good news is that muscule on my shoulder pulled a bit with the KB on Tue is fine. But I felt like DOMS in my legs. Not sure why, seeing all I was doing is a lot of walking yesterday. Maybe DOM can skip a day and responds to lifting Mon/KB on Tue?

Good thing my Madcow/3x5 is still deloaded! Squats on Madcow sequence, with max of 108 lbs, 3x5 BP @ 72 lbs, 3x5 BBR @76 lbs, and a couple of chins/pull-ups. STILL not awake completely. In the morning daze I decided to take my pool staff along though, even with my greatest impulse being to just go home after work, but I figure that steam-room and hot tub is a must tonight before going home. Now, i just have to manage work for 8 hours 30 min. I think a stretch is a must and if I wake up by afternoon, I will throw in extra push-ups to compensate for too few chin-ups/pull-ups.

befitby40 is offline Senior Member
    Yesterday's Crossfit WOD: AMRAP in 12:00 of 10 thrusters (65#) & 10 (jumping) pullups. Completed 5 rounds + 8 thrusters. Sucked!

yodiewan is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1986FB View Post
    Wendler 5/3/1

Deadlift day...got 8 reps on my last set of 1. Week 3 done, on to easy/deload week and the re-setting of weights.
    Nice. it's always a good feeling when you go way over the "required" reps. I only got 2 on my last set (385) last time, so hopefully I can keep up. What weight are you pulling?

CoS
    CoS is offline Senior Member
    Today is my "rest" day, so I'm going to mow the yard, do a little yoga/stretching/ROM, and probably walk around the neighborhood just for the hell of it. Then a little light swimming. I did a 12 hour fast this morning, so I'm going to take it easy and relax.

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    25min walk, practicing barefoot steps with fairly minimal shoes (without shoes, something in my right foot kept clicking and was very uncomfortable). Felt good on my legs, and easy on the knees.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Shijin13 is offline Senior Member
    walked for 45mins... finished up w/some tabatta sprints... I feel awesome....

primal_jessjane is offline Senior Member
    Back Squat:
    95#x5
    105#x4
    110#x3
    115#x3x2 Hit my BW, pain-free!!! :-)
    +
    6x4 inverted rows, straight-legged on 2in platform
    135# glute bridge, slow reps + (brutal) isometric holds

Wish I could train 4x a week but unfortunately the gym is a 20 minute drive :-(

Nick the Destroyer is offline Senior Member
    Walked the dog 2 miles

Pause Bench Press 5-5-5-5-5
    T Bar Rows 10-10-10-10-10
    Pause Squats 5-5-5-5-5
    Lat Pull Downs 10-10-10-10-10

Kenpo Forms - 60:00
    "Suffer no guilt yee who wield this in the name of Crom"
    Quote on the Father's Sword

Leida is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Did great stretching yesterday! A free-flow/stretch with 3 sets of push-ups and a biot of jumping just for funzies, and then I plowed against the current in the lazy river for 15 min. All the lb muscules love walking against the current! They flow the river very full and strong atm, so I am walking pretty much to the shoulder and it takes me ~ 3 min to do one full circle.

New fins are pretty cool, short, fit in the backpack no problem! The only thing that I dread is too many people on the lane. Well, maybe if I view passing them as sprints, I will start liking it.

Other than the planned swim, I am walking today & will do a stretch.