Page 247 of 727 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 7265

Thread: What is your workout today? page 247

Leida is offline Senior Member
    Thank you for asking. He seems Okay now, though was wearing my HR monitor non-stop (my souvenir from the long runs days). He is finally ready to commit to losing weight - I guess he needed this wake-up call. I will wait till he gets an information session and then we'll decide if PB is the best fit for his needs. We also will walk every day to at least pick our child up from the DayCare (40 min). And... the thread de-rail ends here!

I had an uneventful deloaded Madcow session yesterday - KB were really out of question, I was too phazed out for agility based excersises. SQT and BBR both felt tougher than they should be at that weight, so I didn't do the 3x5 on SQT, but did the normal madcow protocol with 3 heavy reps and 8 light ones after the first 4 sets of 5 reps. My 'heavy' right now is 106, peanuts, but I was dizzy from 90 lbs on. The only thing that pleased me was that 3x5 on 68 lbs of the BP felt so darn easy, that I am going to increase the weight on BP faster, I think. maybe I finally earn 80 lbs and start working toward the first decent plate on the BP! Did 20 min of steady state-rowing after the 40 min of lifting and a couple of pull-ups.

Today I am walking & will do the first trial run for a 20 min HIIT with KBs to see if I can do HIIT with KB to have a fun alternative to the bike!

jens522 is offline Senior Member
    Leida, glad to hear things are okay.

3+ mile walk this am and full body weights tonight

Fernaldo is offline Senior Member
    Squats...
    Bench...
    Rows...
    Dips...
    all 5x5.

Nick the Destroyer is offline Senior Member
    Walked the dog 2.5 miles.
    "Suffer no guilt yee who wield this in the name of Crom"
    Quote on the Father's Sword

BR1986FB is offline Senior Member
    Wendler 5/3/1 with 30 minute walk (20 lb weighted vest)

Good in that I got 7 reps on my last prescribed set of 1....bad in that I tweaked my shoulder doing an assistance exercise (close grip bench press) on the first set. I am also "officially" under 220 lbs but my weigh in isn't for 2 weeks...over 70 lbs lost!

Captain Archer is offline Senior Member
    Today's exercise is a simple 30 minute swim for me.

Nick the Destroyer is offline Senior Member
    Walked the dog 2.5 miles

Power Cleans 2-2-2-2-2-2
    Push Press 3-3-3-3-3
    Corn Cob Pull Ups 5x5
    "Suffer no guilt yee who wield this in the name of Crom"
    Quote on the Father's Sword

Managed 3 pull-ups (first off the toes, the otehr 2 not full ROM but from hang!) before KB's yesterday. I should have taken a can of fish with me to eat right before the HIIT. Lunch was not sufficient to get it to high enough gear, but I did 20 min KBs and 20 min stretchy-yoga'ish routines, merging stretching with planks and push-ups.

Today: lifting, combo of Madcow (deload) and 3x5. DId 3x5 on all SQT (107 lbs), BP (70 lbs) and BBR (75 lbs). Walk-out at 195 lbs, lift off at 245 lbs. Pull-ups/chin-ups as support work.
    There was a bit of DOM, but overoll, the short KBs did not wipe me out, and I could do the works. No cardio today, just play with the kiddo in the pool and hopefully the steam room.

Note to self: make sure I have a snack before the HIITs.

Various gardening chores. Sent hubby and kiddo to the amusement park, and going to do a bit of weeding, cover up a shrub-and-bulb lasagna bed with another foot of compost and soil, and pick the strawberries and white currants. Then - the mowing (yakes). It's a hot day too, so I am leaving edging & adding pit moss+ soil layer to the currants bed for the next weekend!

BR1986FB is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Wendler 5/3/1

Squat workout today. Got my prescribed reps but wasn't thrilled. Only got 4 when the set called for 1. Mark Sisson's Primal Chili about to hit the crockpot in an hour.