Page 109 of 651 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209609 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 6508

Thread: What is your workout today? page 109

Velocity is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by primal_jessjane View Post
    According to one of those electronic body fat devices, I've lost 4% BF from seven months ago. Can that be right??? I wonder the accuracy of these things.. Hmm hmm...
    Well, that's certainly within the range of healthy fat loss. About half a percentage per month, when you can healthily lose about one to two pounds of fat per week (on a near-perfect diet)...

Today for me, SimpleFit L3D3. And this time, I passed! Whoo! Done in a time of 4:52.13. So, on to Level 4. After that, I also did three bar support holds (i.e., top of a dip position on a straight bar), for a minute, about 55 seconds, and 45 seconds. Then three sets of seven pistols, down to a low step. My left leg is stronger on these than my right (right leg tends to lose control earlier than the left).
    Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal

MrP
    MrP is offline Junior Member
    MWF Simplefit L5 workout. Sadly I "failed" D3...repeat next week...
    Today 3 * 1mile intervals...

primal_jessjane is offline Senior Member
    Velocity, I suppose you're right... It just wasn't really intentional! I also noticed that I have better strength/flexibility on one side when doing pistols. I can go a good half inch deeper on my right side than I can on my left. Interesting...

MalPaz is offline Senior Member
    im going to the park....it is huge... it has 3 sections, one devoted to 'fitness' im excited! gonna have a cool down on the swings! i havent swang(?) in years! bringing my kettlebell for warmup and hittin up the monkey bars, trying dips, handstand thrusts and flips, some almost there pushups...gonna have sore shoulders tomorrow i hope!

Primal Fist is offline Senior Member
    3k run (not timed, just started some practicing for a 10k next year) following by some bag work (MA) then press and deadlift on 531.

MalPaz is offline Senior Member
    i think this way be an all out grokette workout...its about to rain lol

bring.it.on.

Vick is offline Senior Member
    Max pyramid

Leg press, shoulder press.

Velocity is offline Senior Member
    Almost forgot to post this...

10 burpees
    75 yard sprint
    Walk back to start
    x10
    Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal

P90X: plyometrics

madethan is offline Junior Member
    I was going to do 30 minutes on the treadmill, but got inspired by some other posts and did an hour and 40 minute hike instead. Nice combination of exercise, sunlight, and play.