Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bacon in your Coffee

Bacon in your Coffee

Shop Now
    I just ran across this while killing time. I'm not a coffee drinker, but I thought some of you would enjoy this. Since it's ahem, bacon AND coffee. lol

It seems that there's quite a bit of sugar content in the coffee shop's version, but I'm sure those of you bacon lovers and coffee lovers might find a little inspiration to try a new recipe based off what they say. So, enjoy.

Bacon-flavored coffee to be made by Seattle's Best

Seattle's Best about to serve up some bacon-flavored coffee

Nothing goes better with coffee than the taste of bacon. Seattle’s Best will be premiering a new coffee flavored with pumpkin pie spice and bacon. Seattle's Best held a contest in NYC to find the flavor, and Eileen Gannon’s “How to Win A Guy With One Sip” coffee beverage combined bacon-flavored syrup with candied bacon to win the $10,000 prize and the slot on Seattle Best’s menu. The flavors sound yummy for fall, and the new drink will certainly be more convenient than stirring hot coffee with a greasy piece of bacon on the bus on the way to work in the morning. Source: Seattle's Best to sell bacon-flavored coffee - Portland Business Journal

This is slightly gross but also highly sexy.

Seems like you could make your own~ BP coffee with bacon fat instead of coconut oil~

lol

Grin

Someone's going to have to give it a whirl and let us know how it tastes.

“The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Ha! Is that for real!?! lol

Of course it is, it's right there in the picture!
    Female, age 51, 5' 9"
    SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
    2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Ah, I miss the Torani syrups! And yes the bacon one is real, I've seen it at World Market. Where they also have bacon (and I think beef jerky?) chocolate bars. And really good Tikka Masala sauce
    "The mountains are calling and I must go."
    --John Muir

"I don't know what's wrong with me, but I love this shit."
    --Tommy Caldwell

‎"Think like a geek. Eat like a hunter. Train like a fighter. Look like a model. Live beyond."
    --Hyperlithic

bacon chocolate bars!! Oh my goodness. I'm trying not to have a gag reflex at the thought, but maybe the salty, sweet, savory thing works. Have you ever tried one? And mmmmmmm, I love tikka masala.

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by lissee View Post
    bacon chocolate bars!! Oh my goodness. I'm trying not to have a gag reflex at the thought, but maybe the salty, sweet, savory thing works. Have you ever tried one? And mmmmmmm, I love tikka masala.
    Nope, haven't tried one! I think it might be good though...the sweet with the salty like you said, like a chocolate covered peanut or something...only bacon-y and delicious! And yeah their tikka sauce is the best over a bunch of spaghetti squash, veggies, and meat
    "The mountains are calling and I must go."
    --John Muir

"I don't know what's wrong with me, but I love this shit."
    --Tommy Caldwell

‎"Think like a geek. Eat like a hunter. Train like a fighter. Look like a model. Live beyond."
    --Hyperlithic