Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: A lifetime of confessions start here. Rid yourself of the shame and be free page 5

Euphoric is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by CelloIsLove View Post
    I think it's kind of funny that people are acting like just because of a religions past or a certain group of people, the entire religious base is to blame. For a long time, people have used religion to make themselves big and their minions small. But it doesn't make the religion bad, it makes the people bad. And that also isn't to say that every religious leader is corrupt.
    Don't blame the majority for the actions of the minority.

patski is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    Also, for those of you interested, the major religion in the us is protestanism whereas the major religion in Canada is catholicism.
    Uhhhh...

You might want to check that.

There should also be clarification between baptised as vs. practicing. I was baptised as a Roman Catholic, but I certainly do not identify as one.
    A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elliottsmith View Post
    Alex? You are a fucking nob mate.
    Yes I am, and I stand erect against your prejudices.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Quote Originally Posted by patski View Post
    Uhhhh...

You might want to check that.

There should also be clarification between baptised as vs. practicing. I was baptised as a Roman Catholic, but I certainly do not identify as one.
    As far as I know the census is a database of personal information compiled by asking people questions and not some esoteric book which is magically updated every time you dunk a baby in water.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

elliottsmith is offline Senior Member
    Alex, after reading your comments saying that you get immense pleasure from the thought of killing and your addictive personality. And how you wisely haven't started to kill, I can only assume that again, Alex. You are a fucking nob mate x

I'm not going back to read my comment but it was off the cuff about paedo's in the RC church. Big issue in the UK (or was), especially over the last twenty years since all the media expose's. I'm open to all religions but they are all essientailly about the same thing, it causes division and all religions are corrupted by man. And to he honest some of the vocal christians I personally know are the biggest cunts.
    Last edited by elliottsmith; 10-13-2012 at 12:17 AM.

The vocal ones are always dicks. It's like that for everything. "Oh, I believe completely in this message and you're stupid for not doing so". Do you see how that works? Douchebaggery is a direct result of not being able to admit that you could be wrong.
    And I was assuming that by "nob" you meant "dick". Is this correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    As far as I know the census is a database of personal information compiled by asking people questions and not some esoteric book which is magically updated every time you dunk a baby in water.
    You're defending Catholicism by using the terms

"esoteric book"

"magically updated"

This makes me LOL.

If this site is to be believed:

In Canada the principal religion is CHRISTIANITY. Until fairly recently, as many as 90% of the population claimed adherence. In the most recent census, 7 out of every 10 Canadians identified themselves as either Roman Catholic or Protestant.

Religion - The Canadian Encyclopedia

"Identification" means diddly.
    A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

Also, while I don't have a problem with Roman Catholics themselves, because no, they are not the cause of all the ills of the world...

...the very institution of Roman Catholicism, from the very beginning, has been nothing but corruption, lies, and all manner of vulgar abuse and politics.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program.

Confession time: I'm not even really 'primal' these days, as I found out I'm intolerant to dairy. I'm more 'paleo' than anything.

Having said that...I still nosh on peanut butter. Love that shit to death.
    A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345