Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: A lifetime of confessions start here. Rid yourself of the shame and be free page 4

fastersteve is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    Nice. I get immense pleasure from the thought of killing so I figure with my addictive personality it would be bad to start.
    Some people just need killing. I frequently feel I've done society a disservice by not taking care of it when it SOOOO obviously needs to happen. The world would be a much better place.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fastersteve View Post
    Some people just need killing.
    I've never put it to the test, but there's a running schtick about how that's still a legitimate way to get out of a murder charge here in TX.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

fastersteve is offline Member
    Yeah, I'm in Texas too.

I'm too fond of my freedom to try it out.

john_e_turner_ii is online now Senior Member
    When I was 14, on a boyscout hiking trip, the troop leader had told us a story about when he was a scout and how they tied one of the kids to a tree and pulled his pants down in front of everyone while they laughed. That evening, he grabbed my friend, and got the other boys to join in tying him to a tree. My friend came along because I invited him, and he wasn't even a member of our scout troop. He was calling to me for help. When I got up to try to stop it, one of the older and much bigger scouts told me I better sit down or else prepare to meet the same fate or a even beating. So, I had to sit there and watch them tie my friend to a tree, get his pants pulled down, while everyone laughed at him.

This was a 3-4 day trip, and we had brought dehydrated food and meals to keep our packs light. The next day, I conspired with my friend to use his piss instead of water for the meals. Everyone sat and ate the food without ever knowing the secret sauce.

elliottsmith is offline Senior Member
    John mate, that really is revenge. haha!

elliottsmith is offline Senior Member
    Alex? You are a fucking nob mate.

Euphoric is offline Senior Member
    A pedophile isn't a child molester. It really is getting old that people use the words interchangeably.

I confess, that I have a person I talk too, and solely keep around to manipulate, deceive and otherwise make her feel terrible. Then I make up with her, wait a bit, and repeat. I'm actually surprised why she hasn't just stopped talking to me yet.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I confess that I've been an atheist since my 20s. I confess that I think the belief in a god is about as valid as belief in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny, and that the idea of living a "moral" life to attain some afterlife reward is laughable and hypocritical. I confess that since I don't want to alienate 90% of the people on the planet, in real life I keep this opinion to myself.

Animanarchy is offline Junior Member
    Every time I've quit drugs and declared that I won't do them anymore, I've relapsed.

BestBetter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CelloIsLove View Post

I didn't tell any of my friends I was getting married until after it happened.
    Hey, me too!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast