Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A lifetime of confessions start here. Rid yourself of the shame and be free page 3

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I've never killed anyone for touching my food. I've bitten off chunks of skin, punched, kicked and thrown people but I've never killed anyone. Unless you count birds, butterflies, reptiles and the odd small mammal.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Drumroll is online now Senior Member
    Ok guys, this one is a doozy of a confession here...

I used to think popcorn could be really gourmet.

Shame on me.

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    Okay I confess that I ate a non-primal breakfast this morning. I had a breakfast burger that consisted of freshly ground chuck and short rib meat with bacon and peanut butter on chocolate chip muffin tops accompanied by hand made potato chips and a scratch Bloody Mary, made with vodka that the restaurant marinates with garlic and other herbs and veggies. It was strangely good, but the muffin tops crumbled into bits and I ended up mostly just eating the burger and bacon.

VacillateWildly is offline Senior Member
    I confess that in a hormonal fit of sugar cravings last weekend I ate a 'Mars Bar Muffin'. It looked disgusting, smelt disgusting and tasted almost digusting. The list of ingredients was very long, and I got my sugar fix. The worst part was, I ate it on the way home from an Overeaters Anonymous meeting. The shame.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i confess that i'm rather homicidal
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i also confess i killed 10 men just yesterday
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i also confess i killed 10 men just yesterday
    Nice. I get immense pleasure from the thought of killing so I figure with my addictive personality it would be bad to start.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Penady is offline Senior Member
    I'm a Therapist. I actually hate some of my client's. Like, REALLY, REALLY hate them. There, I've said it. How do you feel about that?

Gilleh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Penady View Post
    I'm a Therapist. I actually hate some of my client's. Like, REALLY, REALLY hate them. There, I've said it. How do you feel about that?
    Can't they tell?
    Everything is bad for something - How do you feel today?

Penady is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilleh View Post
    Can't they tell?
    Nope. I'm very good at hiding it. Most think I love them. Maybe I should say that I strongly dislike some of them...hate might be a little strong.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast