Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Anniversary To Me :) page 2

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Congrats Jammies! I had my 4 year anniversary to Paleo in May. I don't think I jumped onto Primal until about a year or two after that. The change in diet helped me elmininate my seasonal allergies and IBS. I am glad you had great results as well. Keep it going!
    4 years is fantastic. Congrats! I continue to slowly see improvements in my health eating this way. I also continue to try new tweaks - some great, others not so great. My recent foray into higher carb and rice has left me with 5-7 lbs of fat that I didn't have on lower carb but it's been painful giving those things up a second time. I also found that my energy is better if I keep pork to a minimum in my diet. That made me sad!!!! But I'll do anything to feel better.
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

healthy11 is offline Senior Member
    Jammies you look amazing and congratulations! I am almost 2 years primal and feel it has saved my life, too! You've been a great coach to me along the way... thank you!

Miss Understood is offline Senior Member
    I am so glad to hear you are feeling better. Primal eating has pretty much eliminated my arthritis and so many other health issues. Like you, I was in too much pain to exercise. I started an exercise program called T-Tapp two months ago that I highly recommend as it is designed for people of all fitness levels. It is based on physical therapy principals and is very rehabilitative for knees, hips, etc. It also focuses on lymphatic circulation and hormone regulation. Plus you lose inches while building muscle. Check out her program at Welcome to T-Tapp . . . "The Wellness Workout That Works!".

Quote Originally Posted by healthy11 View Post
    Jammies you look amazing and congratulations! I am almost 2 years primal and feel it has saved my life, too! You've been a great coach to me along the way... thank you!
    Thanks so much!! I'm so glad you have had so much success as well. We'll have to have an annual update
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

Moll is offline Member
    congratulations! you look great, and feeling better must be so wonderful!

GoJenGo is offline Senior Member
    Congrats, Jammies!! Stories like yours are the greatest testimony to the countless benefits of this healthy way of eating. What a major improvement in your quality of life! The weight loss is the icing on the (grain-free) cake.
    Life is not a matter of having good cards, but of playing a poor hand well.

- Robert Louis Stevenson

Quote Originally Posted by marcadav View Post
    Nice work, jammies!
    Thanks marcadav! Nice to see you around here again

Quote Originally Posted by GoJenGo View Post
    Congrats, Jammies!! Stories like yours are the greatest testimony to the countless benefits of this healthy way of eating. What a major improvement in your quality of life! The weight loss is the icing on the (grain-free) cake.
    Thank you! It is true that the weight loss is just a fantastic side effect of going primal. I was really focused on getting a life that was worth living. I was secretly hoping maybe to lose 10-15 lbs just to feel a bit better in my clothes, etc. But the weight just kept falling off. Part of it was getting of some meds that cause weight gain and part of it was just feeling better made me more active.

BeckaSki is offline Senior Member
    Well done, Jammies! I just had my one year anniversary of going primal and feel much the same as you about how great I feel with weight loss as an added bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by BeckaSki View Post
    Well done, Jammies! I just had my one year anniversary of going primal and feel much the same as you about how great I feel with weight loss as an added bonus.
    Congratulations! What kind of health improvements have you seen since starting?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast