Yeah, i actually only had 1 cuppa joe on this 4 day fast, but I did have a teeny sample cuppa joe @ Whole Foods that next day, so I guess I had 1.25 cups of coffee during those 4 days. Man, I ate 2 dinners & fell asleep earlier, felt great to eat 2 meals & sleep soundly too, 2.5 hours! I thought I'd lay down & take a 20-30 minute nap, haha Now its midnight & I'm off to get in another 6 hours, & will be up bright & early to do my CC & morning puttering... My CC felt great to do during this, except that I was weaker during the fast, mostly it was my pullups that suffered the most during the fast. It'll be interesting to see if I can resume my pullups tomorrow where I left them Monday, now that I'm eating normally again.
Originally Posted by Piscator
Today's Convict Conditioning: Lower Body (mostly)
Warm up: drank 2 fulll glasses of filtered water & took a walk
1. Planks: 2 min in standard push up position, 1 min each side, another 2 mins in pushup position
2. What I call "walking to & fro". which is carrying a 50lb dumb bell close to my body & doing slow measured long strides with pauses to accentuate the bent knee in each stride. I walk from one end of the room to the other. By the time I get towards the end, its a struggle (a good thing)
3. 3 sets of 30 standing squats in different feet/hand positions. Last set of 30 was done w/ that 50 lb dumb bell, very slowly.
4. 200 bicycle kicks, 100 each direction
5. Standing w/ hands on hips, raise 1 leg perpendicular to the ground & hold til muscle faliure. Repeat with other leg.
7. Breakfast & a shower
Tomorrow is upper body sequences
Last edited by Betorq; 09-07-2012 at 10:22 PM.
"Science is not belief but the will to find out." ~ Anonymous
"Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart." ~ Gandhi
"The flogging will continue until morale improves." ~ Unknown