Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: My wife's a mess, where to start? page 7

BestBetter is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    FYI -

Grizz just popped in on another thread to say that JamesS is a troll who has routinely been hijacking other threads, for the purpose of either arguing or detroying them.

I put him on my ignore list so I don't have to waste time debunking all the nonsense he posts. You can't converse with a lunatic.

To the OP, sorry about the trolling, and I'm hoping that your wife will start seeing some improvements! Let us know how she's doing, and if you find anything in particular to be really helpful - I'm sure your experiences will help others who are in a similar quagmire.

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    ^ Yeah, I'm getting that feeling so I'm just gonna delete my other response and say that I wish the OP all the best.

JamesS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BestBetter View Post
    FYI -

Grizz just popped in on another thread to say that JamesS is a troll who has routinely been hijacking other threads, for the purpose of either arguing or detroying them.
    Grizz has been caught making up lies about me several times. He does this because I debunked his claims about high dose iodine being safe. Just like how you keep posting insults about me because I posted actual evidence against your claims since you were too lazy to do the research yourself.

I put him on my ignore list so I don't have to waste time debunking all the nonsense he posts.
    And what have you debunked? Ah, that's right, NOTHING!!!

You can't converse with a lunatic.
    Then how do you explain your conversations with yourself?

Ariana30 is offline Senior Member
    My two cents is ditch the sugar first, to include lactose and milk, then the grains. The cheese can stay unless she's allergic. The American diet is designed to create diseases to keep the pharmaceutical corporations in business. It's sick. I wish your wife, you and family all the best, and I have said a prayer for her.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I'm not reading the whole thread(especially if there's trolls, hope you even see this), so this may have been said before...

I am trying to resolve some gut issues, and my doctor recommended Align. I tried that plus a mix of other probiotics, and got a little relief, but things started really improving after I started taking an enteric-coated probiotic. It doesn't dissolve in your stomach, but gets it further down your intestines before the probiotics pop out (is how I understand it). This might be worth trying for that specific issue. It took about two weeks before I started noticing a marked change.

Wow, good luck. Seems like with so much going on, you have a real challenge. Keep your spirits up and don't give up until you find what works for you!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567