Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Men should grow facial hair page 9

EvRevFit is offline Senior Member
    I grew my first full beard in high school, and have been bearded off and on since then (except during 4 years in the military and two jobs that didn't allow facial hair...one of which I recently left). I'm currently two weeks into my current beard...my facial hair also grows ridiculously fast so it looks more like an average man's month's growth.
    Josh Vernier, CPT

My Journal

Evolution Revolution Fitness

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me."

-Ayn Rand

wiltondeportes Guest
    Obviously, it's a stupid question to ask if girls like beards or not. Some do and some don't. The question to me is: What kind of girl do you think is attracted to beards? It seems the more submissive, feminine types are the ones who like them most. Beards denote power and authority. If you're a woman who is angry/afraid of this, you probably won't like it. If you're a woman that wants a masculine man (in the pre-18th century sense), you will probably go for it.

This is just my intial thought. I was wondering how my growing beard might "sort out" the pool of women that are attracted to me.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    Obviously, it's a stupid question to ask if girls like beards or not. Some do and some don't. The question to me is: What kind of girl do you think is attracted to beards? It seems the more submissive, feminine types are the ones who like them most. Beards denote power and authority. If you're a woman who is angry/afraid of this, you probably won't like it. If you're a woman that wants a masculine man (in the pre-18th century sense), you will probably go for it.

This is just my intial thought. I was wondering how my growing beard might "sort out" the pool of women that are attracted to me.
    No idea what you're basing this on
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    No idea what you're basing this on
    Just intuition.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Just intuition.
    You mean assumptions?
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

wiltondeportes Guest
    You mean assumptions?
    No, I mean intuition. And it's just speculation and generalization.

unsuperb is offline Senior Member

BRB, Lawlingforever

IvyBlue is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    unless they don't want to. in which case, they shouldn't. i mean, really?
    Men should do whatever the hell they want. If anything is to be mandated I would outlaw neckties.
    Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member

orly? i think some men look good with beards and others don't. like my husband, for example. he looks best with facial hair. i actually prefer him baby-faced, because he's so much more fun to kiss, but i find him more physically attractive with facial hair. there are some men i know who look best without it. *shrug* i didn't realize that provided so much insight into my personality, i thought it was all based on the guy's facial shape and whatnot. silly me.

Quote Originally Posted by unsuperb View Post
    BRB, Lawlingforever
    +1

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    You mean assumptions?
    yes

No, I mean intuition. And it's just speculation and generalization.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by unsuperb View Post
    BRB, Lawlingforever
    yes laaaawwwwwwlllll hahaha
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast