Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Men should grow facial hair page 7

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    With swimmers and bodybuilders being the exception, yes. And if they do get laid then there is something very wrong with the world.
    Hooray for sexist double standards!

<legaldisclaimer>For the record, I am not being a hypocrite here because my preference is a personal, aesthetic one. I have nothing against women who do not remove body hair other than being less sexually attracted to them, and I have no expectation that women in general should conform to my beauty standards. Likewise I have nothing against men who do remove body hair, and the question of attraction is moot in that case anyway.</legaldisclaimer>
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncephalized View Post
    Hooray for sexist double standards!
    I know, they're fun, aren't they? I'm speaking mostly of the types of mentality that I've seen leading to leg shaving in men. There's the "bra" mentality of the tanned douchebag, the "body hair is icky" mentality of the overly feminized man and of course the "I'll do anything for a girl" mentality of the desperate loser.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

And as I recall I had no problem with women having body hair. Feel free to read back if you'd like to check that.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    With swimmers and bodybuilders being the exception, yes. And if they do get laid then there is something very wrong with the world.
    nah, my decision to have sex with a guy or not would've been made long before i actually saw his body hair (or lack thereof). i'm not sure i'd notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    nah, my decision to have sex with a guy or not would've been made long before i actually saw his body hair (or lack thereof). i'm not sure i'd notice.
    Ah but would you have sex with a jersey shoresman, a complete pansy or a pathetically desperate sod?

I've been informed by my queen that I'm not allowed to be clean shaven, as it "makes me look 16". It also gets me carded at the liquor store, which isn't flattering anymore at 38, just ridiculous and annoying...particularly when I don't have ID. So (increasingly grey) somewhat fuzzy face it is.

Ah but would you have sex with a jersey shoresman, a complete pansy or a pathetically desperate sod?
    probably none of the above. but i've known sexy men (personally, not on TV) who were hairless in all the typical places (didn't see genitals, because they weren't those types of relationships) who didn't fit one of those stereotypes, weren't asian or native, and who weren't swimmers. oh and they were hetero. so nyah!

Wanderlust is offline Senior Member
    how about eye brows?
    LOL sorry eyebrows, and arm hair (as long as it's less than mine) are fine.
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust View Post
    LOL sorry eyebrows, and arm hair (as long as it's less than mine) are fine.
    orly? not your type?

orly? not your type?

That's quite the..... *ahem*........ jawline............

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast