Thread: Men should grow facial hair page 5

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilleh View Post
    Disgusting.
    how is leg hair disgusting?!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    how is leg hair disgusting?!
    It can get stuck to a guy's leg hair when the juices dry during the night.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    now i've done some crazy shiz but i don't think i've ever sexed a guy's leg before
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Things can get messy.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    It can get stuck to a guy's leg hair when the juices dry during the night.
    orly?

assuming that was actually the case (i don't know, my leg hair is naturally almost nonexistent), maybe the guy should shave his leg hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    orly?

assuming that was actually the case (i don't know, my leg hair is naturally almost nonexistent), maybe the guy should shave his leg hair.
    The shaving of a man's legs makes the aforementioned reason to shave his legs inapplicable.

Bron is offline Senior Member
    I'm not one who finds a lot of beards sexy. It can be awful to kiss someone with sharp bits of copper sticking into you (DH's facial hair is like copper wiring!) He can't grow facial hair for work and he has so many colours to his hair it just looks awful. Makes him look older than he is (same with his head head. Started going grey at age 19, is almost silver now at 46. If it's longer than 3mm, it sticks out all over the place. It has become very soft lately though and he's almost completely bald on top. Fortunately, I love bald). Plus he's quite hairy on his body, which he hates and always has. So he'd not agree with your statement that all men should grow their facial hair (which I find amusing that you then follow that with 'be assertive' )

SCruz Carter is offline Member
    I look 5-10 years younger without a beard. My beard comes in with A LOT of grey, but my head is full of glorious brown hair
    Male 37 Years Old
    210 LBs - 5/14/12 - SW
    180 LBs- 8/15/12 - CW
    ??? LBs- GW
    36"- Starting pant size
    32" - Current Pant size

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SCruz Carter View Post
    I look 5-10 years younger without a beard. My beard comes in with A LOT of grey, but my head is full of glorious brown hair
    Mine is auburn with blond streaks and highlights with a blond soul patch
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Mine is almost black at the base but grows steadily blonder as it goes farther from my skin. I haven't really grown it long enough to test this yet but it would probably become sandy blonde by the end, judging by the hair colours on my body.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast