Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Men should grow facial hair

Shop Now
    I am participating in Movember this year. Don't have much to show for it yet, but it should be better by the end of the month

Movember Danmark - Home

A lot of folks are loving the beard. One funky patch where it's not growing in, but overall it looks good. Never thought the ladies would like this so much - Mrs. FW likes it, but a lot of gals who haven't seen me in a while seem to really dig it.

My girlfriend supports my participation in Movember, but looks forward to december when I can grow back the rest of my beard

This thread is a little funny for me, because just as i started my first 30days i shaved my beard. My problem is that the white beard hairs grow faster and longer than the dark hairs do, so it comes off looking scraggily. I normally shave every few days, because I really don't like shaving.

Fusion cartridges work well and last a long time.

Now i might start all over again and grow it for the coming winter...maybe the white hairs will take over.

Bump for bearded awesomeness

It takes me three days to get a shadow that other guys get after 8 hours! Oh well grow your beards guys but I am going to keep shaving (every other day) as my wife likes the smooth look.

6'4'' 230 BF20% (Starting Weight 250 BF25%)

Shop Now
    Im in the military, would love to, but in the military